goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
does anyone know what flag to set so i can kiss nell and ask to be my girlfriend? im using the fan walkthrough and on day 32 i cant progress past this point.

EDIT: For those stuck with nell i changed these variables using atom/ren'py save editor

nell_hang_out_chosen_book = 3 (Romance Book)
nell_opinion_like = 10
nell_opinion_romance = 10
I HIGHLY suggest not doing that. It's a great way to break your game.

Passenger3D

Feb 5, 2019
Nothing in the title or description makes it an incest game.
Most games that allow you to choose your name could be seen as incest games, simply by choosing the name Daddy for the MC.
It all comes down to a players choices as to what happens in games, and some of those choices the dev has no control over.
So like, incest sidequest is ok on patreon as long as its not a main quest?

Reactions: Aelth

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
I'm still hoping to impregnate Bell and the old Fairy queen. My hope is Bells child is the first male pixie. Want to see more sex scenes with both fairy queens. And corrupting the Nun is a another wish. But I guess we have to wait and see.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I'm still hoping to impregnate Bell and the old Fairy queen. My hope is Bells child is the first male pixie. Want to see more sex scenes with both fairy queens. And corrupting the Nun is a another wish. But I guess we have to wait and see.
Pixies are born from flowers. Doubt they have the machinery

Reactions: Genji

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
So like, incest sidequest is ok on patreon as long as its not a main quest?
I think the title is how Patreon comes after the incest themed games faster. Without any dead giveaway, they might rely on user reports since I doubt they're playing them all. Since there is nothing to suggest incest immediately they might not have noticed it.

Reactions: Aelth and Antosha

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Does removing/keeping the contraceptive spell do anything at this point?
Well, it makes Erato happy. And certain interesting flags get set on the girls you inseminate. But other than that, not yet. If you are looking for pregnancy content remember the timeline in game is a couple months (Princess's coronation). So when it happens it will be an epilogue

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
There are also numerous dialogue changes during sex, depending on the status of the spell.

Reactions: AdamJohn36
D

Deleted member 1973048

In the next update to Callie to trust the MC to have sex again?

D

Deleted member 1973048

Some consequences are here to stay, you know. This isn't a game where you can do anything you like and get away with it. Callie warned you and you didn't listen.
Ah ok fair enough, i prefer scenes when it end with a vaginal creampie.

D

Deleted member 1973048

But she did tell me i can cum inside of her since i have the contraceptive spell but ok.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes