7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Belle, thank you for updating to v0.28 in time.
But since v0.26, there is a problem that continues to bother me (pictured).
You said Nell walked into the forest as a one-way ticket. After Nell walked into the forest, how was this option achieved?
If the update is resolved later, players will have to start over from v0.26. This will cause dissatisfaction and hopefully be resolved as soon as possible.
Of course, I just suggest. THIS IS YOUR RIGHT.
Whenever I click that option, the woman just closes the door anyway.

y7521y

May 26, 2019
Well why put an option in that wasnt implemented, that makes no sense.
The original intention of belle is to add some interesting plots to enhance player expectations. But in fact there is no need, because this game is already very good.
The code has been implanted, and it will take time to modify the code.

Reactions: MataHariX

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Because its easier to add the foundation of that scene and build on it at a later stage than it is to edit everything later on. Simply put, the option necessary then but adding the option then makes implementing the scene later a whole lot easier.

Its like the Perversity options at night. The options are there from when they were implemented but some of the scenes were only added later.

Its getting things ready so you don't have to run yourself ragged trying to get every scene ready for every update. It makes sense considering that Belle has a limited about of time each month to make the update.

Reactions: Paapi and M.Sato

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Is this game close to finish?
I was thinking of trying it out but if its close to completion i can wait a bit more.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
There's a few updates left, but I'd say play it now, its fun, funny, enjoyable and well put together (and there's going to be an in-game time limit implemented soon, so you'd be better at playing now).

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
There's a few updates left, but I'd say play it now, its fun, funny, enjoyable and well put together (and there's going to be an in-game time limit implemented soon, so you'd be better at playing now).
Ok thanks :)
What kind of time limit?

y7521y

May 26, 2019
Because its easier to add the foundation of that scene and build on it at a later stage than it is to edit everything later on. Simply put, the option necessary then but adding the option then makes implementing the scene later a whole lot easier.

Its like the Perversity options at night. The options are there from when they were implemented but some of the scenes were only added later.

Its getting things ready so you don't have to run yourself ragged trying to get every scene ready for every update. It makes sense considering that Belle has a limited about of time each month to make the update.
You are right. I'm sorry that my question caused a dispute.
What I want to express is "cannot be implemented", not "not yet implemented". It is sometimes difficult to distinguish between "cannot implemented" and "not implemented" in English.
However, Belle has given a clear answer to this question.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Hey, TheREALCandyman, Read the entry about three entries before yours. The Dev explained it. Belle is really good at writing and coding but sometimes you have to leave a 'tail' or 'hook' for further development.

It is always a good idea to read at least 2-3 pages back before one asks questions (even a search) as it avoids repetitive questions...
[EDIT] OK Ok, I see now my answer was repetitive. Not all my fault. My PC didn't register the next page [547] when I wrote it. I refreshed and came back to see myself on the next page after a lot of answers.... sorry guys...

Reactions: Akachan

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Need Fixes walkthrought mod for this game and BIG UPDATE :love: (y)
Love Evelyn here :cool:

No to NTR :poop:

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes