Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Actually impressed by how the developer can write incest with such majesty. No "Little brother, I fought the urge to suck ur dick long enough, pls make me woman" bullshit. The thing actually has depth, twists, and secrets you need to uncover. This work of art gets ten outta ten in my books.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
hey, just wondering what are the name of the background songs at these parts: the song when u have sex(mainly with belle(licking her pussy), cause it happens alot). the engaging moments song when using invade mind, and a song when u see the fairy queen in afternoon? theyre cool background songs

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
[U]Evil13[/U] You are sooooo EVIL man!! Yes we've been figuring out the evil crone has some connection with the Princess and then you have to go and blow all our secrets out of the water. She's the princess or the Princess' sister....what weird sorcerery have you got to conjure up such a weirdly possible scenario??? Arrrghhhh Years of anticipation and you BLOW the ENDING!! Brian the Broken Dick should throw you in the dungeon and flay you with minestrone until you're limp forever!

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
[U]Evil13[/U] You are sooooo EVIL man!! Yes we've been figuring out the evil crone has some connection with the Princess and then you have to go and blow all our secrets out of the water. She's the princess or the Princess' sister....what weird sorcerery have you got to conjure up such a weirdly possible scenario??? Arrrghhhh Years of anticipation and you BLOW the ENDING!! Brian the Broken Dick should throw you in the dungeon and flay you with minestrone until you're limp forever!
WTH u are talking

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So it would seem....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your saves are likely to be invalidated by the time we get to those scenes anyway, so don't worry about it. I wouldn't have moved ahead like this if it had screwed players over. I likely won't touch those scenes until I'm done with the main story and have set up NG+.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Your saves are likely to be invalidated by the time we get to those scenes anyway, so don't worry about it. I wouldn't have moved ahead like this if it had screwed players over. I likely won't touch those scenes until I'm done with the main story and have set up NG+.
Next update when ???

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Crone speculation.

I think all the clues we have right now point to Crone being Lilith, and she's using the chameleon scales to look like she does. Her real form is the lady by the river. She and Selena had an incestuous relationship going on, and Selena pushed Lilith off the tower. Possibly because she was being controlled by a demon.

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
I think the title is how Patreon comes after the incest themed games faster. Without any dead giveaway, they might rely on user reports since I doubt they're playing them all. Since there is nothing to suggest incest immediately they might not have noticed it.
Honestly what kind of asshole reports games just because they don't like their content. That shit is a plague.

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Maybe I'm just dumb or haven't looked enough on the thread here for the game. I'm trying to go through the family records to find Evelyn's secret. What am I missing? I've looked at all the info. Maybe staying up really late doesn't help either.
Hint: Birthdates.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Maybe I'm just dumb or haven't looked enough on the thread here for the game. I'm trying to go through the family records to find Evelyn's secret. What am I missing? I've looked at all the info. Maybe staying up really late doesn't help either.
Hint:

Pay attention to the dates of birth and death.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
Hello all, I'm new here. Game is AWESOME and thx to dev!!
I have been playing the game for couple of days now and I am truly impressed by the story and execution.

Can anyone PLEASE tell me where to find the clue "Nell is the Fairy Queen’s daughter" I am stuck on that one and can't progress. I know what I need to do with it I just cant find the clue.

THX!

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hello all, I'm new here. Game is AWESOME and thx to dev!!
I have been playing the game for couple of days now and I am truly impressed by the story and execution.

Can anyone PLEASE tell me where to find the clue "Nell is the Fairy Queen’s daughter" I am stuck on that one and can't progress. I know what I need to do with it I just cant find the clue.

THX!
Thank you!

That clue requires that you learn everything you can about Samarra's story.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Anyone got a save around the time you have sex with the queen of those little flying shits for the first time to around when you can climb up the tower with that Elf girl and have fun with her while that woman looks. That is as far as I have come before losing my save. So if anyone could help I would be really grateful.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes