D

Deleted member 1973048

Will the next update have max level perversity for certain girls? It still at perversity level 5

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I think it would be better if you didn't answer me "thank" anyway
Hoops!! I told the truth. I played this game 2 times. First time without walkthrough, result: I completely screwed up. So I restarted from scratch looking at walkthrough, result: partially screwed up. As of now, all things are completed & my all stats are maxed out. Awaiting update....

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
hello, uh just wondering what are the name of the songs: the song when u have sex(mainly with belle(licking her pussy), cause it happens alot). the engaging moments song when using invade mind, and a song when u see the fairy queen in afternoon? theyre cool background songs

Last edited:

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
So I only just discovered this game, and have spent quite a lot of time over the past few days playing it. Really really impressive work, by the way. Belle deserves all the kudos.

I came across a minor bug, and I'd like to offer some hopefully useful feedback. I've read the last 50 or so pages of the thread, so if anything I'm about to say was covered earlier, my apologies.

The Bug

To get this, you probably need to follow an unusual progression. If you complete both rounds of Thaddeus's panty stealing quest without managing to get your hands on Callie's, and then get to her night creeper scene, it prompts you to steal hers for him, even though you've already met his requirement. I'm guessing the option to steal a pair from Samarra's locker was added after the quest was implemented, so you didn't originally need to have a conditional for the quest being completed when creeping on her.

Speaking of Callie and bugs, I read in the thread that some people are having trouble with her getting mad about creampies even though they haven't removed the contraceptive spell. I noticed that the first time you have sex with her, the fact that the MC is protected doesn't come up. She asks him to pull out and he agrees to do so. It's not until the second time that they have sex when he tells her he's protected and she becomes okay with him finishing inside her. I'm thinking that might be what's tripping people up, and it's not a bug at all.

The Feedback

Sticking with Callie for one more thing, the reason I got into the situation where I discovered the bug was because I just could not get her to give them to me on my first go around. No matter how much time I spent with her, working for her, doing fashion shows, whatever, she said something to the effect that she wanted to get to know me better. I looked at the fan made walkthrough, and I think the issue is when I asked her to model lingerie, I picked the diplomatic looking answer and didn't tell her I just wanted to see her body. Apparently that cost me an honesty point, and there are only a couple of ways to get those with her, and she requires a certain amount to agree to give you her undies. I'm fine with actions having consequences and all, but I did feel like it wasn't communicated clearly to me that the reason she wouldn't give them to me was because of that. And since there are so few opportunities to get honesty points with her, it seems a bit harsh to me.

You had mentioned you wanted feedback on the Fairy Queen vision puzzle. My issue with it was when I first encountered it, I had all the clues I needed, and I had figured out the answer. Seemed pretty obvious that it was Nell, but the problem is (from a meta standpoint) knowing the answer to riddle, the construction of the prophecy has multiple possible correct answers. Obviously it has to be spawn, but after that an inherently magical and the inherently magical both work. Furthermore, it makes sense that it could be create if it's before the gathering of the court. So that was my first thought, since Nell was conceived how ever many years ago, the answer was (this is from memory, so may be paraphrasing a bit) "Before gathering the entire fairy court, create an inherently magical spawn of lust between fairy and man." Which fits the available fact pattern I had. So I asked Belle to check it, and she said I was wrong about the 'before gathering' bit. So I changed that, and then reading it realized I had to change it to 'present' and that I'd have to get Nell there, but still wrong. Unfortunately, the only way I knew it was wrong was because it didn't work when I gave clues, and Belle said something like recheck the prophecy. At this point I basically had to brute force it to eventually figure out it was tripping up with 'an' instead of 'the'. A little more flexibility here, I think, makes sense and either of those interpretations should work to move the story forward. Also, I think it would be nice if Belle's feedback when presenting the clues was a little more specific. Something like saying that's exactly the right clue to use but the construction of the prophecy is still wrong. I just remember being a bit confused at that point if I even had the right clues or not.

I had a similar problem with exposing Nell's origin secret, which I did before attempting to help the Queen with her prophecy. I had all the clues I needed, but in the dialog part of it, I chose the option that said Samarra was lied to about Nell being the Fairy Queen's daughter, using the clue that the queen had no children as proof of the contradiction. Nell basically replies, "I don't see a contradiction here" and I'm left screaming at my screen, "How can you fucking not?!" I'm thinking with a little editing, either choice can progress. If you choose the currently correct option then everything goes as it currently does, but if you choose 'lied to' then the conversation can progress and steer the PC around to the conclusion that Samarra wasn't lied to, but the current queen isn't Nell's mother or something. Or just remove that dialog choice entirely and have the MC monologue his way right to the next clue. I don't know, I just found that bit frustrating and vague.

Last thing is still with Nell. I had no problem with figuring out I needed to 'remove inhibitions' to convince her to go the queen, but when I cast the spell, I was only presented the options to go to the stable or stay here. Choosing either one works, and you then get the option to make her willing to go, but it seems odd that you have to go through that hoop. Why not have the option to make her willing to go just be right there in the first place?

Overall, though, great stuff. You've done an impressive job of creating interesting dynamic characters that I actually grew to care about. Looking forward to where this goes!

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So I only just discovered this game, and have spent quite a lot of time over the past few days playing it. Really really impressive work, by the way. Belle deserves all the kudos.

I came across a minor bug, and I'd like to offer some hopefully useful feedback. I've read the last 50 or so pages of the thread, so if anything I'm about to say was covered earlier, my apologies.

The Bug

To get this, you probably need to follow an unusual progression. If you complete both rounds of Thaddeus's panty stealing quest without managing to get your hands on Callie's, and then get to her night creeper scene, it prompts you to steal hers for him, even though you've already met his requirement. I'm guessing the option to steal a pair from Samarra's locker was added after the quest was implemented, so you didn't originally need to have a conditional for the quest being completed when creeping on her.

Speaking of Callie and bugs, I read in the thread that some people are having trouble with her getting mad about creampies even though they haven't removed the contraceptive spell. I noticed that the first time you have sex with her, the fact that the MC is protected doesn't come up. She asks him to pull out and he agrees to do so. It's not until the second time that they have sex when he tells her he's protected and she becomes okay with him finishing inside her. I'm thinking that might be what's tripping people up, and it's not a bug at all.

The Feedback

Sticking with Callie for one more thing, the reason I got into the situation where I discovered the bug was because I just could not get her to give them to me on my first go around. No matter how much time I spent with her, working for her, doing fashion shows, whatever, she said something to the effect that she wanted to get to know me better. I looked at the fan made walkthrough, and I think the issue is when I asked her to model lingerie, I picked the diplomatic looking answer and didn't tell her I just wanted to see her body. Apparently that cost me an honesty point, and there are only a couple of ways to get those with her, and she requires a certain amount to agree to give you her undies. I'm fine with actions having consequences and all, but I did feel like it wasn't communicated clearly to me that the reason she wouldn't give them to me was because of that. And since there are so few opportunities to get honesty points with her, it seems a bit harsh to me.

You had mentioned you wanted feedback on the Fairy Queen vision puzzle. My issue with it was when I first encountered it, I had all the clues I needed, and I had figured out the answer. Seemed pretty obvious that it was Nell, but the problem is (from a meta standpoint) knowing the answer to riddle, the construction of the prophecy has multiple possible correct answers. Obviously it has to be spawn, but after that an inherently magical and the inherently magical both work. Furthermore, it makes sense that it could be create if it's before the gathering of the court. So that was my first thought, since Nell was conceived how ever many years ago, the answer was (this is from memory, so may be paraphrasing a bit) "Before gathering the entire fairy court, create an inherently magical spawn of lust between fairy and man." Which fits the available fact pattern I had. So I asked Belle to check it, and she said I was wrong about the 'before gathering' bit. So I changed that, and then reading it realized I had to change it to 'present' and that I'd have to get Nell there, but still wrong. Unfortunately, the only way I knew it was wrong was because it didn't work when I gave clues, and Belle said something like recheck the prophecy. At this point I basically had to brute force it to eventually figure out it was tripping up with 'an' instead of 'the'. A little more flexibility here, I think, makes sense and either of those interpretations should work to move the story forward. Also, I think it would be nice if Belle's feedback when presenting the clues was a little more specific. Something like saying that's exactly the right clue to use but the construction of the prophecy is still wrong. I just remember being a bit confused at that point if I even had the right clues or not.

I had a similar problem with exposing Nell's origin secret, which I did before attempting to help the Queen with her prophecy. I had all the clues I needed, but in the dialog part of it, I chose the option that said Samarra was lied to about Nell being the Fairy Queen's daughter, using the clue that the queen had no children as proof of the contradiction. Nell basically replies, "I don't see a contradiction here" and I'm left screaming at my screen, "How can you fucking not?!" I'm thinking with a little editing, either choice can progress. If you choose the currently correct option then everything goes as it currently does, but if you choose 'lied to' then the conversation can progress and steer the PC around to the conclusion that Samarra wasn't lied to, but the current queen isn't Nell's mother or something. Or just remove that dialog choice entirely and have the MC monologue his way right to the next clue. I don't know, I just found that bit frustrating and vague.

Last thing is still with Nell. I had no problem with figuring out I needed to 'remove inhibitions' to convince her to go the queen, but when I cast the spell, I was only presented the options to go to the stable or stay here. Choosing either one works, and you then get the option to make her willing to go, but it seems odd that you have to go through that hoop. Why not have the option to make her willing to go just be right there in the first place?

Overall, though, great stuff. You've done an impressive job of creating interesting dynamic characters that I actually grew to care about. Looking forward to where this goes!
Thanks for the detailed feedback. This is very useful.

The use of abilities and relationship points is going to receive a major overhaul towards the end of the project, once all the pieces are in place. Some ability and relationship requirements will be tweaked and the sources of some relationship points modified. I've made a note of your specific problem with Callie and honesty for when I make these changes.

Your feedback about the puzzles will be taken into account as well. It's impossible to predict how players will think during the puzzles since I have all the information already and might come at the solution from a completely different angle. The prophecy puzzle, in particular, is really tricky to get right and will likely get some tweaks.

The Nell thing is about choosing a location for where you want to talk to her first, then deciding what to talk about, but it seems to be confusing a lot of people. I'll probably give this another look too.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Thanks for the detailed feedback. This is very useful.
Very glad to hear it!
Your feedback about the puzzles will be taken into account as well. It's impossible to predict how players will think during the puzzles since I have all the information already and might come at the solution from a completely different angle. The prophecy puzzle, in particular, is really tricky to get right and will likely get some tweaks.
Oh I definitely sympathize. Creating a well constructed puzzle that's challenging, but doesn't require outright guesswork from the player is incredibly difficult. I do not envy you this task. ;)

Reactions: Belle

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
The wait for Perversity 6 and what you can use it for at night is a painful one indeed...
Good game Belle! It takes a lot for me to constantly anticipate the next major update of a project!

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Just to throw a little bone to those of you who do not subscribe to my Patreon or SubscribeStar campaigns at all, and because I'd love to kickstart a little bit of final speculation before I reveal the cards I've been holding to my chest for so long, here's a brief synopsis of what the next update will be about:

The Crone's secret.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Just to throw a little bone to those of you who do not subscribe to my Patreon or SubscribeStar campaigns at all, and because I'd love to kickstart a little bit of final speculation before I reveal the cards I've been holding to my chest for so long, here's a brief synopsis of what the next update will be about:

The Crone's secret.
Is it a link ??? Not working then

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes