Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
I am stuck! Day 38, can not get agility of pervertion past 4, been everywhere, tried everything, can not
get the last Clue to Samarra, or to Nells Dark Secret. Guess I have fucked it up then.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
But she did tell me i can cum inside of her since i have the contraceptive spell but ok.
You haven't dispelled it at all and you still got that result?

There's something wonky with that scene. I'm going to look into it before the next version. If there's a bug like that, your save will be fixed, don't worry.

D

Deleted member 1973048

You haven't dispelled it at all and you still got that result?

There's something wonky with that scene. I'm going to look into it before the next version. If there's a bug like that, your save will be fixed, don't worry.
I state that in few post back, someone in the forum told me it was a bug that's why i ask if i can regain her trust.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I liked the Leanan Sidhe scene. It showed she was not some vampire monster but rather a victim of her own curse as it were. It also showed how resourceful our little pixie can be in protecting the MC and how you don't want to cross her.
Really good job Belle.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
I think I've finally reached the end of the current content, and I loved it so far. Has great visuals and an intriguing storyline, and the gameplay is unique with the whole investigation and putting clues together to advance the plot/hypnotize people. Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Belle

y7521y

May 26, 2019
Belle, thank you for updating to v0.28 in time.
But since v0.26, there is a problem that continues to bother me (pictured).
You said Nell walked into the forest as a one-way ticket. After Nell walked into the forest, how was this option achieved?
If the update is resolved later, players will have to start over from v0.26. This will cause dissatisfaction and hopefully be resolved as soon as possible.
Of course, I just suggest. THIS IS YOUR RIGHT.

Reactions: Genji

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You said Nell walked into the forest as a one-way ticket. After Nell walked into the forest, how was this option achieved?
If the update is resolved later, players will have to start over from v0.26. This will cause dissatisfaction and hopefully be resolved as soon as possible.
there is always NG+

D

Deleted member 1931428

After my first playthrough - have to say I enjoyed this "little" production. Decent fantasy elements (although slightly typical in some parts), humor and loved the Belle character :D Hell, not sure if I should admit this but the game actually made me cry, twice! Not in the "crying while jerking off" kind of way (not my forte while playing games anyway) but the combination of ambiance, writing and music. Hell, I think I might even start another playthrough even though the game is not complete. Usually I refer to a walkthrough after the first time, but this game actually makes me want to try out different approaches on my own. Nicely done, developer! Keep it up (y)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I have talked about this before in this thread, but it bears repeating: Scenes like that are just fun little extras to spice things up. I decided to move ahead with a focus on finishing the main story and getting us to New Game Plus before I once again dive into the extras. After the endgame, you shouldn't expect any of the new content I make to appear "in order," whatever that means in this game.

You won't have to start over. You'll have to play New Game Plus. I'll make it worth your while.

y7521y

May 26, 2019
I have talked about this before in this thread, but it bears repeating: Scenes like that are just fun little extras to spice things up. I decided to move ahead with a focus on finishing the main story and getting us to New Game Plus before I once again dive into the extras. After the endgame, you shouldn't expect any of the new content I make to appear "in order," whatever that means in this game.

You won't have to start over. You'll have to play New Game Plus. I'll make it worth your while.
Thank you for your answer

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have been playing LLTP since it was first released.
I want to play the whole game when it is finished as a single unit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antosha
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes