Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
how can you unlock the scene " Evelyn has a thing for boyfriends who know how to read"
I played with the walktrough 0.27 and it helped me out that Evelyn is staying and it was worth to play it again.
I only miss these scene and it must be in the new update but i have no clue how to unlock it.
Can someone help please ?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
how can you unlock the scene " Evelyn has a thing for boyfriends who know how to read"
I played with the walktrough 0.27 and it helped me out that Evelyn is staying and it was worth to play it again.
I only miss these scene and it must be in the new update but i have no clue how to unlock it.
Can someone help please ?
It's not a new Scene. And the hint should be sufficient (where else do you read?)

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
Yeah i have founded it now how to unlock it. I just wanted to make sure that i don´t make any mistakes again.
I was almost at the end and than had to start from the beginning.

Kenny Lane

Feb 4, 2018
Where to get the clue "Nell is the Fairy Queen’s daughter"? In WT v.0.27 it's just appeared from nothing at the day 44. Help, please.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
How is this guy making obviously incest themed game if incest is not allowed on patreon?
Nothing in the title or description makes it an incest game.
Most games that allow you to choose your name could be seen as incest games, simply by choosing the name Daddy for the MC.
It all comes down to a players choices as to what happens in games, and some of those choices the dev has no control over.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I agree with the guy saying it isn't incest themed. It just has it in there.

mebymyself

Sep 15, 2019
Hello, I am at day 91 (v.0.28) , all my stats are at max, I seems to get all secrets where possible, collected all but 4 clues but still I cannot find out what question to ask to Thaddeus. Am I reached to the end of the version?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hello, I am at day 91 (v.0.28) , all my stats are at max, I seems to get all secrets where possible, collected all but 4 clues but still I cannot find out what question to ask to Thaddeus. Am I reached to the end of the version?
Something about princess & her sister

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
does anyone know what flag to set so i can kiss nell and ask to be my girlfriend? im using the fan walkthrough and on day 32 i cant progress past this point.

EDIT: For those stuck with nell i changed these variables using atom/ren'py save editor

nell_hang_out_chosen_book = 3 (Romance Book)
nell_opinion_like = 10
nell_opinion_romance = 10

Last edited:
Reactions: PeepPeepPoopPoop
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes