khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
One thing's for sure: I can't wait to finally reveal the true nature of some of the mysteries that LLtP has contained since the beginning. Most of the first two years of this game's development were focused on buildup, but we're finally at the point where the stories are starting to conclude and pay off.

The biggest mysteries have always related to the nature of Princess Selena as well as the Crone. One of those mysteries will get fully answered in this update, while the other one will get new information to move us even closer towards the ending.
I feel the need to say that of all the adult games I've ever played, yours does the best job I've seen of make it feel like I'm really investigating and learning about the different characters and allowing that knowledge to kind of snowball on itself. I plan to try to use a similar system when I make my own game (assuming I get that far).

It's SO much more satisfying learning the innermost secrets of a character to unlock their content than picking semi-randomly between fairly arbitrary choices to advance like most games have you do. It may not appeal as much to people who want something really easy or just don't like puzzles but I love it.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
- Evelyn could be a lover or gone.
- Primrose could be in prison.
- Nell could be the Fairy Queen.

Just three states that are different for everyone.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
And there will be more of them once I get the opportunity to go back and expand stuff after NG+.
I'm just letting you know that i think you're a bomb-ass developer who made a spectacular game with the added bonus of a sex crazed manic pixie.

What i'm saying is that you should give us some more of that Belle goodness, the people need it.

paijo.tukino

Dec 31, 2019
I have downloaded the 0.28 version, but the .sh won't start on my Linux Mint 19.3. The .exe file can run but it seems has some glitches (maybe due the wine apps).

Anyone experiencing the same problems here ?

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
Had to comment, I thought from the beginning that the lady at the river was the Crone undisguised! Nice to see someone else thought the same thing. If I had to guess, I'd say that the Crone is Lilith and she's crazy, but the plot twist of her being Selene is equally as likely, since nothing points one way or the other there and Belle could literally decide which way that goes off a coin toss at this point.
Actually we do have a hint. During training we see a memory and it clearly mentions that it's Selene doing the throwing. Presumably that's because the memory is from the Crone/Lilith's perspective.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
I'm a half-dozen versions out of date, so I have a question:

Is there a concise list of things easily missed, because you need to have met certain prerequisites before a specific point? One example would be when the PC is first taken in for questioning; without certain stats (I think Charisma?) you can't talk Nell into a handjob. I'm specifically not talking about things like driving Evelyn away, since that's based on player actions and not a timer.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes