Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I don't think there is a triggger that will disable the Event even if Evelyn accept you as a lover
There should be and I feel pretty confident that I at least planned it that way back when I wrote this stuff. The Thaddeus scenes are supposed to stop completely once you get into a relationship with Evelyn. If you actually manage to trigger those scenes after bedding her, let me know.

Reactions: Thermophob

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There should be and I feel pretty confident that I at least planned it that way back when I wrote this stuff. The Thaddeus scenes are supposed to stop completely once you get into a relationship with Evelyn. If you actually manage to trigger those scenes after bedding her, let me know.
Gotta admit I never wait that long to stop it.... but I do remember someone said so several Versions ago

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What about triggering the Thaddius scenes after she leaves? :ROFLMAO:

(no, I'm not saying this happens)

y7521y

May 26, 2019
Belle Hello.A few questions.
1 Do you plan some new game after this?Will be fantasy theme if yes?Will be celtish/welsh mythology like at lltp?
2 Are you male or female?
3 As creator,have you feel something at your nude pics?
HAHAHAHA.........I greatly admire your courage. Courage +1.
Although our country is very indifferent to personal privacy, I will try my best to protect and respect this right.
In this community, I do not recommend asking questions such as: gender, age, sexual orientation, etc.
......... Maintaining mystery is a virtue.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Although our country is very indifferent to personal privacy, I will try my best to protect and respect this right.
In this community, I do not recommend asking questions such as: gender, age, sexual orientation, etc.
I don't know about that, I'd say there's nothing wrong with just asking about it, same as it is nothing wrong with refusing to answer. As long as asking is done politely of course and the person asking accepts "none of your business" as a valid answer. *shrugs*

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Avaron1974 better not let anyone know you're a female lesbian from Wales. Because privacy, and all that.

Reactions: presariocq50

neman

Jan 5, 2020
The first part is correct. The second part is not.

Not 100% NTR, because at the time Thaddius is involved with the sister, you are not. So she's not a "Girl that MC is romantically involved".
tidus has nothing to do with her "at the time" he only attempted to have there is no anything else involved in there.
And yes mc is romanticly involved moment from first night he went and perverted on her. Not on her side but his most definitely

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

y7521y

May 26, 2019
I don't know about that, I'd say there's nothing wrong with just asking about it, same as it is nothing wrong with refusing to answer. As long as asking is done politely of course and the person asking accepts "none of your business" as a valid answer. *shrugs*
Yes, I understand your point. But if the other person is a person of the opposite sex, when you politely ask the person's sexual orientation, how does the person answer you? Only politely refused. It's kind of awkward. If so, it's best not to ask. This is how we socialize, and how we chat in the community.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, I understand your point. But if the other person is a person of the opposite sex, when you politely ask the person's sexual orientation, how does the person answer you? Only politely refused. It's kind of awkward. If so, it's best not to ask. This is how we socialize, and how we chat in the community.
that's a very repressed thought pattern...
And how would you know that person would refuse to answer without askeing? Some people are more open about sexually than others... your chances are 50/50, not askeing means they are 0% however

Reactions: Dreadder

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Leanen Sidhe was too worried. I believe that her true form was probably sexy too. She probably just looked like a drow and didn't want the mc to see it. Great update, I'm looking forward to where the story goes next. Really like the monster girl love interests especially.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, not sure if it's perhaps a generational or a cultural difference but I personally never had a problem with politely asked questions.

Sure, I'd sometimes just smile and either outright say I won't answer that or, if I wanted to be more subtle about it, deflect it by asking the person why they want to know that. Most people pick up the hint then and stop asking further, though if I find their answer satisfactory, I might even reconsider replying to their question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 better not let anyone know you're a female lesbian from Wales. Because privacy, and all that.
We all know i'mk super big on my privacy stuff, what with my real name being used in a game here.

Yep, super into my privacy.

I don't kow who you've been talking to but quite a few of us "members of the opposite sex" are quite open about who we are.

Only time I keep quiet about it is around dickheads but, to my initial surprise, the guys that dwell on here are generally super awesome.

Course there are some idiots but that's common in everything.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I played the game over multiple versions/updates and it looks like i am missing a variable in my savegame(s).
I had the talk with the Fairy Queen long ago (now i can only "bath" with her or train her...well, not really since there is nothing new and no replay) and the only open thing in my game is Nells dark secret and convince her to leave (dont wanna do that :cry:)
After searching for hints i found the missing clue:
Nell's Origin (dark secret)
Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter
"... she was told the truth."

The Fairy Queen insists that she had no children with human
"... she told the truth. She has had no children with a human."

i have the green clue, the red is missing, but i still remember the Queen mentioning she had no children. My savegames dont go this far back, and i dont want to start from the beginning...is there a way to add the missing clue via console or savegame editing?

y7521y

May 26, 2019
that's a very repressed thought pattern...
And how would you know that person would refuse to answer without askeing? Some people are more open about sexually than others... your chances are 50/50, not askeing means they are 0% however
It depends on your environment and relationship with each other. Not everyone will open their personal space.

Reactions: Akachan
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes