goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Probably isn't written yet. This game seemed long from completed last time I played it.

But with this guy making $4000 a month off of tiny updates I can't blame him taking years to make it.
For an experienced engineer (which I believe Belle is, given the design methodology on display and other comments made), $4000 a month is chump change.

I believe that Belle is working full time as an engineer, and working on LLtP in their spare time. And making much more in the full time job.

Ok, "chump change" is an exageration, but no way would I kill myself to make $4k/month. It's simply not enough.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Probably isn't written yet. This game seemed long from completed last time I played it.

But with this guy making $4000 a month off of tiny updates I can't blame him taking years to make it.
No idea what game you are playing, but this game has been good for decent sized updates, and Nells dark secret was solved.
You obviously have not been playing it, or you would have known that.
Which makes me wonder, why you are even here making such comments about a game that you know so very little about.

From the change log.
v0.26
  • Implemented Nell's dark secret.
  • You may now try to convince Nell to come with you.
  • Added and modified scenes to handle the fallout from this update's events.
  • Tweaked how Nell's Remove Inhibitions works for future updates.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
are these updates small? should i wait till complete or several months
I always skip a release for almost every game I play from here, so each playthrough lasts longer. This method has worked pretty good for me, so far.

HeavyAccount

Mar 7, 2020
The game here has a much better update than many others. You can rely on Belle for an update every month
(except January, but that was also necessary, the little break)

Reactions: Akachan

Vagab0nd999

Nov 20, 2019
I'm not sure where I missed it. but I did not get the discussion about the skeleton key at the Crone's hut. Can anyone help?

swesus

Mar 17, 2019
how do you solve the fairy queens riddle about her and man??? don't how to solve it or what clue i need aswell

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Belle Hello.A few questions.
1 Do you plan some new game after this?Will be fantasy theme if yes?Will be celtish/welsh mythology like at lltp?
2 Are you male or female?
3 As creator,have you feel something at your nude pics?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
1 Do you plan some new game after this?Will be fantasy theme if yes?Will be celtish/welsh mythology like at lltp?
I have a few plans, though nothing is determined except for one thing: Whatever it is, it's going to be very different from LLtP. I don't want to be a one-trick pony.

2 Are you male or female?
No comment.

3 As creator,have you feel something at your nude pics?
Huh?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
NTR= Girl that MC is romantically involved goes and have a go to with another dick! regardless of their "family status"
100% NTR
The first part is correct. The second part is not.

Not 100% NTR, because at the time Thaddius is involved with the sister, you are not. So she's not a "Girl that MC is romantically involved".

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
LLP is My Third favourite game. Will be my 10th favourite game after introducing time limit

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The first part is correct. The second part is not.

Not 100% NTR, because at the time Thaddius is involved with the sister, you are not. So she's not a "Girl that MC is romantically involved".
From memories that is not exactly true... you can advance Evelyn's story without faceing the "NTR" Event with Thadeus... doing so will give you a nice boost in your relationship though.
So if you advance to her dark secret without seeing that scene this potentially becomes true NTR
You need agility no Courage to get to that point and if you time your daily scedule you could still avoid witnessing that scene until much later in the game... I don't think there is a triggger that will disable the Event even if Evelyn accept you as a lover

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes