Sivero

Jun 24, 2019
Guys, I am currently stuck at the meeting with the Fey Queen for solving a riddle. I lost after riddle that need to say Nell is Fey Queen's daughter but neither I can find it in the clue. Do anyone have idea where to get that said clue as I want to maintain my romance with Nell.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Guys, I am currently stuck at the meeting with the Fey Queen for solving a riddle. I lost after riddle that need to say Nell is Fey Queen's daughter but neither I can find it in the clue. Do anyone have idea where to get that said clue as I want to maintain my romance with Nell.
Samaara

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Walk through has bee n updated for version 0.29. Let me know if I missed anything.
View attachment 582229
I'm sure you spent a lot of time and effort making your walk through, and I think it's great you're willing to put that much work into a volunteer effort to help out others, I really do.

That said, I would like to suggest that you change the format so it no longer says, "on day X, do Y." I haven't even been here that long, and I've already lost count of the number of times I've seen someone saying, "I'm on day XX and missing something! Halp meeee!!1!1!" It's exhausting for me as a player, I can't even imagine what it must be like for Belle.

The guide would be infinitely more useful, and would cut down on a lot of that, if instead the format was, "For So-and-So's Dark Secret, do these things." You mention in the guide thinking about ordering it by particular Npcs, and I think that's a great idea. I even have some ideas in that direction, and I'd be happy to help out, if you want.

livano

Dec 6, 2017
Hi Belle
few pages back you said that while nothing is determined yet your next game will be very different from LLtP. Does that mean that you're open to the idea of moving from 3D models to original artwork perhaps drawn by other person/people or are 3D models something you're definitely going to stick with and the change you're looking for is in gameplay and setting?

I enjoy your writing immensely and the game's been one of the much too few adult games where you actually want to focus on what the characters are saying instead of just rushing through towards the naughty bits. Personally, I just feel like the uniqueness would become more apparent with original artwork.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The Tags are not for marketing, they are meant as warnings so every potential user can see what he is getting into by downloading. The NTR tag is there because there is NTR in the game. If you want a NTR focused game read the descriptions from other games with NTR tag. There are much more people who dont like to see the girls getting defiled than NTR fans, so every NTR focused game is clearly marked to avoid the shitstorm from regular people...

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
The Tags are not for marketing, they are meant as warnings so every potential user can see what he is getting into by downloading. The NTR tag is there because there is NTR in the game. If you want a NTR focused game read the descriptions from other games with NTR tag. There are much more people who dont like to see the girls getting defiled than NTR fans, so every NTR focused game is clearly marked to avoid the shitstorm from regular people...
Ok, So there should be a description of "This is Not a NTR focus game" which clearly is not on the description.
NTR (Avoidable) in the tags that is the reason why I stayed and wait for Update, That description is vague.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Ok, So there should be a description of "This is Not a NTR focus game" which clearly is not on the description.
NTR (Avoidable) in the tags that is the reason why I stayed and wait for Update, That description is vague.
You should take the lack of it as an indication of what the game is about. You were the one who placed expectations where they didn't belong

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes