Mar 22, 2019
he just confused..this game not entirely focus on ntr,it mostly focus on puzzle and story..the only ntr arevelyn/thaddeus and Queen Fey/her husband.thats all.

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
You should take the lack of it as an indication of what the game is about. You were the one who placed expectations where they didn't belong
I repeat there is a NTR TAG, I played this game since v19 so I know what this game is, I even ask the developer back then if there is going to be more NTR, But he did not replay.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Perhaps the F95 Staff should think about spliting the NTR tag in "NTR focus" and "optional NTR"...but what about the other tags? Most games have the lesbian tag just because there are a few scenes in it, but searching for lesbian focused games is a pain in the ass. Same goes for most tags, so it would need a big overhaul and a lot of work for the Admins, not to mention the already tagged games...
But well, most of the tags are only helping to precheck if a game match your personal taste and a few unsuitable tags dont matter, but NTR, prostitution, gay, futa/trap, loli/shota, blackmail, rape, incest, and a few more can deeply offend people who are not into it or can be really disappointing for those who explicitly search for this content. So it would make sense if at least those tags get a split up in avoidable or focused...but thats just my humble opinion and i dont know anyone from the staff here...

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
I lost at Day 44 for the Riddle Solver. I have been following the guide but the clue indicated Nell is the Fey Queen daughter is missing from my playthrough. Does your part working?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure you spent a lot of time and effort making your walk through, and I think it's great you're willing to put that much work into a volunteer effort to help out others, I really do.

That said, I would like to suggest that you change the format so it no longer says, "on day X, do Y." I haven't even been here that long, and I've already lost count of the number of times I've seen someone saying, "I'm on day XX and missing something! Halp meeee!!1!1!" It's exhausting for me as a player, I can't even imagine what it must be like for Belle.

The guide would be infinitely more useful, and would cut down on a lot of that, if instead the format was, "For So-and-So's Dark Secret, do these things." You mention in the guide thinking about ordering it by particular Npcs, and I think that's a great idea. I even have some ideas in that direction, and I'd be happy to help out, if you want.
I've looked at doing this but the problem is the unseen variables. Looking through the code there are a lot of variables needed to trigger each scene. So to say you need to do this this and this for a particularly NPC, first you have to say you need to do this action when you talk to them but you can't do this action until you have done this action over here on another girl's section. Some of the hidden attributes like Samara's "Opinion: Partner Potential" I haven't even bothered to look and see what if any scenes they affect.

I'm sure it is possible to make the guide but I just haven't had the time to break down all of those attributes and triggers that would be needed to do it. I know what attributes you need to trigger whether Primrose becomes your girlfriend or friend with benefits. But I don't have all the possibilities to raise her "Like" and "Love" scores.

When it gets done it should be something with sections like:
Player Attributes: (All the things needed to raise those attributes.)
(Girl)'s Attributes: (All the things needed to raise/lower those attributes.)
(Girl)'s Scene: (All the attributes and triggers needed for these scenes.)
Secrets: (Where to learn each secret)
(Girl)'s Secret: (Order to reveal the secrets in)

But by the time Belle starts putting the end game (time limit) in the current format will be basically useless. So rewriting will become less of a good idea and more of a necessity.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi Belle
few pages back you said that while nothing is determined yet your next game will be very different from LLtP. Does that mean that you're open to the idea of moving from 3D models to original artwork perhaps drawn by other person/people or are 3D models something you're definitely going to stick with and the change you're looking for is in gameplay and setting?

I enjoy your writing immensely and the game's been one of the much too few adult games where you actually want to focus on what the characters are saying instead of just rushing through towards the naughty bits. Personally, I just feel like the uniqueness would become more apparent with original artwork.
I can model and animate in Daz Studio, and rather competently at this point. I've gotten better and better, and once I have a plan, I can churn out images relatively fast. For example, the next update already has 65 renders ready, and they are some of the best and most beautiful renders I've done for the entire game. This, just five days out from the previous release!

If I were to do 2D drawings, I'd have to pay someone a salary to do them for me full-time, and then I'd end up having to rely on that person sticking with me until the end. He or she would be far less productive than I can be with Daz, by a large margin, simply because 2D art takes a lot of time.

I see almost no gain in moving in that direction, just a ton of risk. At this stage, I feel like I do Daz art better than the vast majority of adult game devs out there (I have 2 1/2 years of experience by now, after all), and I'm not about to throw that advantage away.

So 3D models are here to stay for my games.

I'm sure it is possible to make the guide but I just haven't had the time to break down all of those attributes and triggers that would be needed to do it. I know what attributes you need to trigger whether Primrose becomes your girlfriend or friend with benefits. But I don't have all the possibilities to raise her "Like" and "Love" scores.
Some of those variables don't do anything. I may have had a plan for them that turned out not to work.

Once I begin to overhaul the progression in the game, the rules for how these variables are set and used might change dramatically. Diving into them right now could end up being a waste of time once the overhaul arrives.

magus448

May 22, 2018
It's not an NTR game. That tag was added due to people complaining about the sisters few scenes.

She has 2 or 3 scenes with Thad and that's it.

There are no more.
Having sex with the fairy queen in front of her husband and then basically stealing her from him would count as netori.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Loved the reveal in the last update, even though it was rather expected considering everything we learned before. Which is not a criticism but a good thing, since we really got the feeling we actually gradually figured it out by ourselves as opposed to it being dumped on us.

I'm wondering though when the implementation of new scenes for Fey queen training and the scene with unknown woman walking in on MC and Nell in stranger's bedroom is planned? I keep postponing bringing Nell to Fey court because I don't want to miss those. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes