ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i will give my 2 cents on the matter, the game DOES contain NTR. if it has enough to be a "ntr focused game" or not is irrelevant. its like a game containing trap, it doesnt need to be all about traps. same applies here, besides, like some have said, the game contain multiple types of ntr, making the tag even more of note.

if anything, it need a disclaimer(like other games), explaining what ntr it has, so both sides(people who want it, and people who wanna avoid it) can understand what they are getting into.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Sivero

Jun 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've looked at doing this but the problem is the unseen variables. Looking through the code there are a lot of variables needed to trigger each scene. So to say you need to do this this and this for a particularly NPC, first you have to say you need to do this action when you talk to them but you can't do this action until you have done this action over here on another girl's section. Some of the hidden attributes like Samara's "Opinion: Partner Potential" I haven't even bothered to look and see what if any scenes they affect.

I'm sure it is possible to make the guide but I just haven't had the time to break down all of those attributes and triggers that would be needed to do it. I know what attributes you need to trigger whether Primrose becomes your girlfriend or friend with benefits. But I don't have all the possibilities to raise her "Like" and "Love" scores.

When it gets done it should be something with sections like:
Player Attributes: (All the things needed to raise those attributes.)
(Girl)'s Attributes: (All the things needed to raise/lower those attributes.)
(Girl)'s Scene: (All the attributes and triggers needed for these scenes.)
Secrets: (Where to learn each secret)
(Girl)'s Secret: (Order to reveal the secrets in)

But by the time Belle starts putting the end game (time limit) in the current format will be basically useless. So rewriting will become less of a good idea and more of a necessity.
Ah, shoot. Now I have to go back from day 22 all over again. Thanks for the tip

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Ah, shoot. Now I have to go back from day 22 all over again. Thanks for the tip
No, you don't, that's exactly what I was talking about being wrong with the walkthrough. The day number literally does not matter. Find Samara in her tent and talk to her. If she's not there, go back on another day. The events in this game, other than a few one off things like Samara and Nell's arrival, are cyclical.

Reactions: Akachan

wormenator

Jul 11, 2019
When I go to the crone to train spellcasting she asks for 15 copper and 6 uses of Invade Mind. I have more than that in gold and have used invade 7 times but my only option is to refuse to pay. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
When I go to the crone to train spellcasting she asks for 15 copper and 6 uses of Invade Mind. I have more than that in gold and have used invade 7 times but my only option is to refuse to pay. Am I missing something or is it a bug?
Gold or copper? Because silver and gold are not actually implemented and are likely to be removed.

Nov 17, 2018
wait this game has ntr ? The only type of NTR i see is netori, and that's not really the NTR people are afraid of, isn't it ? Unless i miss something, i never tried the sex friend route with primose so idk

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
The 15 copper training session only requires 3 uses of invade mind. The one after that requires 30 copper pieces and 6 uses of invade mind.

Reactions: DemonSlayer//

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
wait this game has ntr ? The only type of NTR i see is netori, and that's not really the NTR people are afraid of, isn't it ? Unless i miss something, i never tried the sex friend route with primose so idk
Some people say the Thaddius scenes (before you start getting with Evelyn) are NTR. They are not, but you know...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, it doesn't. It's not nor has it ever been an NTR game.

It has a couple of scenes with the sister and Thad. Some people complained about that until the tag was added.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Some people say the Thaddius scenes (before you start getting with Evelyn) are NTR. They are not, but you know...
By the definition of the tag on the forum (sexual scene between two npcs intended to cause jealousy in the player), it qualifies. We could certainly argue the finer points of the term NTR itself, but in the case of the tag, it's inclusion is proper by the forum rules.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
No, it doesn't. It's not nor has it ever been an NTR game.

It has a couple of scenes with the sister and Thad. Some people complained about that until the tag was added.
Blame the hentai artists in Japan who shifted the general meaning from couples cheating to crush or some close person that you'd might harbor some feelings getting fucked being an NTR as well. That's what gave those whiners a foundation.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Blame the hentai artists in Japan who shifted the general meaning from couples cheating to crush or some close person that you'd might harbor some feelings getting fucked being an NTR as well. That's what gave those whiners a foundation.
That's where the term originated, though (that is, within the ero media community). It's a neologism that appeared only in the late 90s surrounding ero VNs and doujinshi. The content it was used to describe is older than the term itself. An established relationship is not needed, but there needs to be mutual affection (without mutual affection, it's called BSS). Given the informal nature of the term though, there's argument about it everywhere. Especially the BSS scenarios are recently parodied heavily in media as a form of entitlement.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes