Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hey, while you're at it, could you or another mod please get rid of the shitty screenshots in the first post and replace them with something more up-to-date? Those screens are all from 31 versions ago and don't really represent the state of the game today.

I just assembled a series of screenshots from the latest version that I feel better represent what the game is about. While I'm not the owner of this thread, I would appreciate it if the current screenshots could be replaced with these.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Hey, while you're at it, could you or another mod please get rid of the shitty screenshots in the first post and replace them with something more up-to-date? Those screens are all from 31 versions ago and don't really represent the state of the game today.

I just assembled a series of screenshots from the latest version that I feel better represent what the game is about. While I'm not the owner of this thread, I would appreciate it if the current screenshots could be replaced with these.
Done :)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thank you! And thanks for putting my images in a spoiler tag in my post. I didn't think about that for some reason.

Edit: Looks like the first two screenshots in the OP are still from the old version. I'd love to see them go away.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Sk8587

Dec 19, 2019
The order in which you do things in the walk through matters more than the day you do them on. If you miss something on a particular day it can usually be done on another day. Some actions require you do them on certain days of the week (like molesting Primrose) others like the roaming events occur on set days.

Please don't
bother Belle with questions about the walk through.

If anyone sees anything else that needs to be adjusted or added please let me know. Please just tag me in your post I will check it out as soon as I can.
will you please update walkthrough?

Reactions: Seofoto

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
It has been a while since i've played this, but with this new update, i have to point out a few things

I love everything about this game.
I love the overall story. I love the characters. Their design. Their individual characteristics. The lore around the story you have created. It's all amazing and developers can learn a bunch of things about you and your game.
I also love the relationships you build with characters like Nell. Also:

I can go on, but i will only ask you to keep it up. I just want to see more. Where do our relationships go? What happened to the Leanan Shidhe after the previous update? How will Nell handle things? When is the bloody princess finally going to show up? :)

Reactions: Belle

IncComplex3D

Jul 24, 2017
I played this way back when (idk, almost 2 years ago now) and remember loving it! Now that it has had several more updates, I wanted to know how far it is from being completed story-wise :)

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I cannot find the clue for the crone secret relating to the end of the meeting. Can someone help me please?

Nevermind, found the updated walkthrough. My bad.

But i think i will have to restart since Thadeus is not available...

Last edited:

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I've already reviled/invaded and conviced sister to have sex and MC had sex with his sister every night and she was going naked at home but since this new update, she was back to wearing shirt and panties and with no option for sex (can't even join her and callie for a threesome and i have to re-decover callie's large secert and using the Knock at callie's at night re-showed Callie and that nun (it's like the update went back a step)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
One thing I saw, Belle, that looks like an autocorrect error:

Thanks! Fixed.

I've already reviled/invaded and conviced sister to have sex and MC had sex with his sister every night and she was going naked at home but since this new update, she was back to wearing shirt and panties and with no option for sex (can't even join her and callie for a threesome and i have to re-decover callie's large secert and using the Knock at callie's at night re-showed Callie and that nun (it's like the update went back a step)
You loaded an old save. You wouldn't be the first to report a "bug" because of that simple mistake.

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
You loaded an old save. You wouldn't be the first to report a "bug" because of that simple mistake.
Yep, that happenned to me, i could not get the clue from Thaddeus because of that. A warning about old saves not being compatible could be useful.

Other than that, great game Belle. I love your namesake, and hope that we can learn the size spell later in the game.

Reactions: AlexTorch
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes