TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Could somebody please help me out to complete my gallery?
Unfortunately the walktrough didn´t help out me so I am asking you, the community.

The scenes that I missed are:
1. Belle: second row, middle (it says that it happens automatically during the story but didn´t happen to me)
2. Erato: first row, third one (the queen needs to know that she´s missing out by limiting her to the male population)

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Belle, I just finished the 0.30 and --WHEW-- that is some great animation! I'm weak at the knees watching it as I know how many renders you had to go through to get that kind of smooth action. And the dialog fits great. I really appreciate your work in the writing area as well as the art and h-scenes. (sounds like real people with real problems...oh, maybe they are?) I'm stuck on following LLtP just for that...well almost all for that. I can only say thank you for putting the bar so high for other devs to try to reach. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Reactions: Akachan and Belle

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Could somebody please help me out to complete my gallery?
Unfortunately the walktrough didn´t help out me so I am asking you, the community.

The scenes that I missed are:
1. Belle: second row, middle (it says that it happens automatically during the story but didn´t happen to me)
2. Erato: first row, third one (the queen needs to know that she´s missing out by limiting her to the male population)
1. That scene should be once you observe the misterious stranger takeing a bath at the river... which is mandatory to solve the crows secret
2. Erato only has 1 scene in my Gallery... are you referring to the Multiple Girls Gallery?
I am confide4nt you are referring to the old Fairy Queens Sexual Training

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
1. That scene should be once you observe the misterious stranger takeing a bath at the river... which is mandatory to solve the crows secret
2. Erato only has 1 scene in my Gallery... are you referring to the Multiple Girls Gallery?
I am confide4nt you are referring to the old Fairy Queens Sexual Training
There is no multiple girls gallery anymore

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Belle Seems Updating my old installment of the game failed... I used the MEGA Link btw.
copy paste into the old folder does not Update the game to Version 0.30 but keeps it at 0.29
It only partially changes the BJ Event in the Gallery for Callies customer aswell
Playing the game from a new extract starts with Version 0.30

Yeah... but the scene is connected to old Fairy Quens sexual training (Training Level 2 after completing the BJ if you want ;) )

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Seems Updating my old installment of the game failed... I used the MEGA Link btw.
copy paste into the old folder does not Update the game to Version 0.30 but keeps it at 0.29
It only partially changes the BJ Event in the Gallery for Callies customer aswell
Playing the game from a new extract starts with Version 0.30
Why would you copy it over the top? It's not a patch. It's meant to be played out of the newly extracted folder, and the saves themselves are in a shared location.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why would you copy it over the top? It's not a patch. It's meant to be played out of the newly extracted folder, and the saves themselves are in a shared location.
In the past and other games aswell it's both a valiable Option.
Copy paste saves me from deleting the game folder each time and than copy paste the freshly extracted copy into the same location and finally rename the Game folder to match my own structure

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
In the past and other games aswell it's both a valiable Option.
Copy paste saves me from deleting the game folder each time and than copy paste the freshly extracted copy into the same location and finally rename the Game folder to match my own structure
But why though? It's not really the intended use, because you can end up with dead files hanging around, especially cached bytecode which can create conflicts.

Reactions: Akachan and cloudfw

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
But why though? It's not really the intended use, because you can end up with dead files hanging around, especially cached bytecode which can create conflicts.
Yeah. Copying new versions on top of old versions is not intended behavior. I cannot guarantee that the game will work properly if people do this, though I can't really imagine why it wouldn't.

Evangelion-01, are you sure you didn't just extract everything into a subfolder of your original install, leaving all the original files untouched?

Reactions: emashit85

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah. Copying new versions on top of old versions is not intended behavior. I cannot guarantee that the game will work properly if people do this, though I can't really imagine why it wouldn't.

Evangelion-01, are you sure you didn't just extract everything into a subfolder of your original install, leaving all the original files untouched?
Nope tried several times... useing the fresh extract the game started in Version 0.30, copy paste that into the old game and it started as 0.29.
changeing angle with the remade scene made it show in the old Version and I couldn't use "Probe Memory" on the Crow.
After deleting the Old install and takeing the effort of doing what I said before the game runs correctly.
It's not much of a bother, but it was the first time that something like that happened... it's not that unusal that you get game breaking error screens after updating... but the Update simply didn't seem to apply this time

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Nope tried several times... useing the fresh extract the game started in Version 0.30, copy paste that into the old game and it started as 0.29.
changeing angle with the remade scene made it show in the old Version and I couldn't use "Probe Memory" on the Crow.
After deleting the Old install and takeing the effort of doing what I said before the game runs correctly.
It's not much of a bother, but it was the first time that something like that happened... it's not that unusal that you get game breaking error screens after updating... but the Update simply didn't seem to apply this time
What you download is the whole game itself, so just delete the old version and extract the new one.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Hey :)

How do I "start" version 30.0? Nothing new seems to be happening anywhere.
I have replayed a lot of old content to see if it triggers something, but no luck so far.

After looking at the patch notes my first idea was to go to the hut in the wilderness, but the only option there is to "deliver spellbook".

What am I missing?

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018

I have replayed a lot of old content to see if it triggers something, but no luck so far.

After looking at the patch notes my first idea was to go to the hut in the wilderness, but the only option there is to "deliver spellbook".

What am I missing?
See if you you've done ALL the tasks for the girls, specially with Leanan Sidhe.

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
i have the same problem at the "crones" hut,only the option to deliver a spellbook is available.redid the 0.29 from an older save and the same happens

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

What am I missing?
i have the same problem at the "crones" hut,only the option to deliver a spellbook is available.redid the 0.29 from an older save and the same happens
Sounds like you guys haven't kept up with your spell education. Make sure to explore the library thoroughly for spells.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Sounds like you guys haven't kept up with your spell education. Make sure to explore the library thoroughly for spells.
Hey there sneaky Belle :p
Posting while I'm writing, huh?

Kk, I'll go and see if there's anything even more interesting than Primroses naked butt in that Library ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Akachan
4.60 star(s) 379 Votes