Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yep, that happenned to me, i could not get the clue from Thaddeus because of that. A warning about old saves not being compatible could be useful.

Other than that, great game Belle. I love your namesake, and hope that we can learn the size spell later in the game.
No, that's not what I was saying. He literally loaded an older save than the one he wanted to load, so progression he had made wasn't there. It wasn't a bug.

You didn't run into a bug, either. You just ran out of patience. Thaddeus and his clue were always available to you, but you gave up too soon. He's not available every day.

Reactions: emashit85

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
No, that's not what I was saying. He literally loaded an older save than the one he wanted to load, so progression he had made wasn't there. It wasn't a bug.

You didn't run into a bug, either. You just ran out of patience. Thaddeus and his clue were always available to you, but you gave up too soon. He's not available every day.
My bad, i tried several days in a row morning and afternoon so i tought it was an incompatible save. Oh well, i am going to continue replaying it anyway, it's worth it.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Ok i am at day 44 but i dont have the clue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a console command to add it?

EDIT: However i read in the Walktrough that i get this clue later yet i am to present it to the fairy queen..... So im confused... Is the walktrough wrong and the scene it sais i shouls have i should have later or did i miss something or did something bug out. I did recall hearing this clue earlier...

Apr 28, 2018
It appears I'm missing the crone's clue about her sister.How do I get it ? I've followed the walkthrough 'till day 57 morning and didn't get it...any suggestions ?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
It appears I'm missing the crone's clue about her sister.How do I get it ? I've followed the walkthrough 'till day 57 morning and didn't get it...any suggestions ?
make sure to do all the leanan sidhe events and then just sleep I think (did it last update so not completely sure)...a forced event occurs
and you will get the clue there

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Without going through the walkthrough, does anyone have the steps to clear primrose before her arrest?
From memory:
Talk to Primrose and get her to admit she let an old lady in before the murder.
Search the alley to find charmeleon scales.
Ask the crone about the scales and learn they are used for shapeshifting.
Present those clues to Samara and convince her there is another suspect.

This game has been going on for almost 3 years now, so there any indication that we're near end-game yet?
Yes, from the changelog:
Long Live the Princess - Version 0.30.0
Long Live the Princess version 0.30.0 is now available for download.
Ooh, that's a nice round number. It sounds like the ideal time to round off and wrap up the final content before the endgame.

Reactions: Philip Screwdriver

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
make sure to do all the leanan sidhe events and then just sleep I think (did it last update so not completely sure)...a forced event occurs
and you will get the clue there
I was having the same problem... I used Invade Mind on the Crone, but was missing the Leanan Sidhe clue..
I read what Scy7he wrote, so I went back to my house and slept, and the next morning, the forced event happened.
And...

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Long Live the Princess [v0.30.0] [Belle] - Original Size: 731MB

Compressed version for PC (236MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes