Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
I have played through the story once but find myself wanting to do it again, I have restarted the game but I was expecting from what i read for some of my ability's to remain, but I have to start from scratch again. Did I do something wrong? Any help would be gratefully recieved.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Thanks for the update. Haven't downloaded it yet.
I still think that Belle should be the love interest of MC and no other girl!

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I have played through the story once but find myself wanting to do it again, I have restarted the game but I was expecting from what i read for some of my ability's to remain, but I have to start from scratch again. Did I do something wrong? Any help would be gratefully recieved.
New Game+ isn't in the game yet. Wait until the endgame is complete.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey :)

How do I "start" version 30.0? Nothing new seems to be happening anywhere.
I have replayed a lot of old content to see if it triggers something, but no luck so far.

After looking at the patch notes my first idea was to go to the hut in the wilderness, but the only option there is to "deliver spellbook".

What am I missing?
You guys should check the lower right corner of your main menu... sounds similiar to what I encountered... you might have Updated to Version 0.30 but the game might still only display Version 0.29 and won't unlock the new content... or only partial

aiken.doe

Mar 22, 2019
You guys should check the lower right corner of your main menu... sounds similiar to what I encountered... you might have Updated to Version 0.30 but the game might still only display Version 0.29 and won't unlock the new content... or only partial
Thanks, it solved problem for me. I think game couldn't update properly because of cheat mod installed.

jestir

May 4, 2018
where i can put the save file ?
if on windows you do not need to keep or transfer your save file RenPy has a copy of your save in C:\Users\"your user name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\"RenPy Game name" just launch the game and your saves will be copied over automatically

Zottexxxx

May 30, 2019
Ok i am at day 44 but i dont have the clue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a console command to add it?

EDIT: However i read in the Walktrough that i get this clue later yet i am to present it to the fairy queen..... So im confused... Is the walktrough wrong and the scene it sais i shouls have i should have later or did i miss something or did something bug out. I did recall hearing this clue earlier...
Hello,
i have the same problem, i dont find the clue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how i cant find it?

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes