Scrapshaderz

Sep 4, 2019
I have a problem with Nell. I´m following the Walkthrough. I´m on day 35 now and whenever i choose "Rooftop Climbing" and i try to Kiss her I end up with that she is pushing me away. I don´t get the option to make her to my Girlfriend. Did i miss something??

Please help!

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Hi All, having played all the way throught to Nell's endgame, there seems to be no continuation towards resolving the Lilith/Selena story. Have I bumped into the v0.30-ness of the game?

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Yeah, I plugged my socially-distanced brain back in and ran the archive through unrpa to check... Seems I'm all good. I got confused by the lack of a 'this is the current end of the game' screen.

No offense to the creator - the game itself is really well made. Quite inspiring wrt. to my own small writing/game creation efforts. Keep up the good work Belle! :)

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
Just got back into this (Last update I played was 0.17) and it has expanded quite a lot since then, I cant wait to see how this plays out.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
After Evelyn runs away post fucking how do you get her back? Do you just wait for her to come back? Do I have to do something to find her? or is that not a thing in this version of the game yet?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
After Evelyn runs away post fucking how do you get her back? Do you just wait for her to come back? Do I have to do something to find her? or is that not a thing in this version of the game yet?
If she ran away you failed her storyline and lost her for the remainder of this playthrough... better luck in NG+ once included.
...or load a previous save and do better I suppose

Reactions: botc76 and 01234

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Like others have posted, if she ran away, you did something wrong.
Either load an earlier save and check the walkthrough or if you don't have a save, there's a console command to reset her going away, which you should be able to find in the thread, if you use the right search.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Callie is super smooth and Nell is kinda cute, but this game hurts my brain. Can't we just hold down CTRL and pick 1 of 3 choices at intervals? I have no clues what to do o_O

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Follow the walkthrough exactly, step for step. If it says to do something on day 14, make absolutely sure you do that on day 14. If you deviate at all, you are completely screwed, and will need to start over from the beginning. Don't even think about loading a day 12 save, what are you, crazy?! Make sure not to actually read anything the game text says, and when you get stuck, make sure you put what day you're on in your post here begging for help, that's super critical info for us to have.

Oh yeah, and if Evelyn leaves you, it's our fault. Or Belle's fault. Or the walkthrough's fault. It most certainly has nothing to do with you, or the choices you made.

Whatever you do, do not actually play the game and pay attention to the dialog, that would just be silly.

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
Callie is super smooth and Nell is kinda cute, but this game hurts my brain. Can't we just hold down CTRL and pick 1 of 3 choices at intervals? I have no clues what to do o_O

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jokes aside I do sometimes find myself a bit at a loss. Just came back to this game having played v.18 last and had a hell of a time figuring out what I needed to do. And in-game journal would be nice but probably too much work at this stage of the game. At the very least if we could have the "clues" no longer useful removed (because already been used) that may help some possibly.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Jokes aside I do sometimes find myself a bit at a loss. Just came back to this game having played v.18 last and had a hell of a time figuring out what I needed to do. And in-game journal would be nice but probably too much work at this stage of the game. At the very least if we could have the "clues" no longer useful removed (because already been used) that may help some possibly.
Lots of clues get removed that way. The ones that stay are the ones that either serve as hints or story, or that may be useful in future puzzles. That, or they may be red herrings. If I didn't remove clues, you'd have almost 4 full pages of them by now.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes