RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Don't forget about the pixie giving you hints along the way.

dents

Jan 28, 2020
Goddamn is this good, just wish that the timing for Prim was slightly more generous and that it was slightly easier to find the trail for some characters (Nell and L come to mind, maybe i'm just dumb but I couldn't for the life of me figure out the big secret that L was who he/she was, i thought the S statement by "the creature of the dark" was referring to L's recognition of T)

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
Lots of clues get removed that way. The ones that stay are the ones that either serve as hints or story, or that may be useful in future puzzles. That, or they may be red herrings. If I didn't remove clues, you'd have almost 4 full pages of them by now.
I will admit the "Belle can't read" clue was unexpectedly useful despite it not being readily apparent it would be useful at all lol. But a few others that have been around since early version(s) I'm just kinda tired of looking at lol. For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Antosha

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I will admit the "Belle can't read" clue was unexpectedly useful despite it not being readily apparent it would be useful at all lol. But a few others that have been around since early version(s) I'm just kinda tired of looking at lol. For example
A lot of these things will get cleaned up after the storyline reaches its conclusion. I don't always know with 100% certainty what is going to be useful or not myself.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The thing is that we don't know about further story development and wether or not those could come in handy once the princess arrives... maybe blackmailing the girls in order to make them accomplise of your actions.
Since they were under the effect of Invade mind they don't have any recollection of your wisdom of their Secrets yet

wissperhill

Apr 14, 2020
bonjour, n'étant pas bon en langue étrangère; j'aimerais savoir s'il y a une chance pour avoir le jeu en français? j'ai vus qu'il été déjà traduit dans d'autre langue. si il y a déjà un patch existant pourrais je avoir le lien s'il vous plais.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
bonjour, n'étant pas bon en langue étrangère; j'aimerais savoir s'il y a une chance pour avoir le jeu en français? j'ai vus qu'il été déjà traduit dans d'autre langue. si il y a déjà un patch existant pourrais je avoir le lien s'il vous plais.
Hola! Aqui hablamos en ingles. Busca regla cinco: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2020-02-08.5589/

Hi. Here we speak in English. See rule 5: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2020-02-08.5589/

Yes, I know he wrote French and I responded in Spanish. It's all jibber-jabber if it's not Engiish! :p

Reactions: Micma

wissperhill

Apr 14, 2020
hello, not being good in a foreign language; I would like to know if there is a chance to have the game in French? if there is already an existing patch could i have the link please.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Relatively entertaining game, but the main character being such an insufferably spineless whimp is pretty annoying. I mean, I'm hardly macho myself, but this guy makes me seem like fucking Arnold by comparison. Not to mention that the MC has the hormones of a 13-year-old - this fucking guy gets a boner just by looking at a (fully clothed) woman. Christ.

sinclairl

Nov 13, 2017
Relatively entertaining game, but the main character being such an insufferably spineless whimp is pretty annoying. I mean, I'm hardly macho myself, but this guy makes me seem like fucking Arnold by comparison. Not to mention that the MC has the hormones of a 13-year-old - this fucking guy gets a boner just by looking at a (fully clothed) woman. Christ.
That's more of an early game thing. He doesn't start shitting testosterone, but he does grow a pair of balls.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
hello, not being good in a foreign language; I would like to know if there is a chance to have the game in French? if there is already an existing patch could i have the link please.
wissperhill, your English is very good. . . . or you have a good translator. :) As far as I know, there is no chance it will be translated into French, German, or other European language...unless someone else takes the job.

The Dev has worked long and hard at getting it written and developed in one language and there is a LOT of language in it. That makes it a big job! Best wishes.

Reactions: Akachan

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thaddeus is never available.
Yes, he is. You just haven't really thought this through.

Think about it for a second: he's in town to do a specific job. That job involves constant negotiations with Evelyn. In other words, if Evelyn is busy (ie. not at home), that means she's working, and if she's working, Thaddeus is working.

The only way Thaddeus could "never" be available is if you cannot help yourself whenever Evelyn is home and instead spend time with her. That she's home in the afternoon means that Thaddeus is available as well. You need to choose between the two.

He is literally never available in the mornings and evenings, though. You need to seek him out in the afternoon.

Reactions: Vanity4Life

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, he is. You just haven't really thought this through.

Think about it for a second: he's in town to do a specific job. That job involves constant negotiations with Evelyn. In other words, if Evelyn is busy (ie. not at home), that means she's working, and if she's working, Thaddeus is working.

The only way Thaddeus could "never" be available is if you cannot help yourself whenever Evelyn is home and instead spend time with her. That she's home in the afternoon means that Thaddeus is available as well. You need to choose between the two.

He is literally never available in the mornings and evenings, though. You need to seek him out in the afternoon.
I think the exception is if you are beyond day 60.
I was unable to trigger special Events or meet with Thadeus after that treshold (the first is intentional as we know)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I think the exception is if you are beyond day 60.
I was unable to trigger special Events or meet with Thadeus after that treshold (the first is intentional as we know)
Nope, there is no such limitation. There might potentially have been many versions ago, but that hasn't been the case for a while.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes