RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Interesting Update.
Adds another problem for the MC and Belle to overcome.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Just a heads-up to anyone eagerly awaiting another update on the 5th of next month: I can no longer guarantee monthly updates. The reason is complicated, but the short story is that the next update officially kicks off the endgame. This means I can no longer contain updates in a few independent scenes. Instead, all the new scenes rely on each other and branch off in different, substantial ways. In order to create meaningful updates, I will now release new versions whenever they are ready and good, not at an arbitrary date. On the plus side, this should mean larger, chunkier updates. On the downside, it means they are unlikely to come out exactly once a month from now on.

I'll do my best to squeeze things in within the regular timeframe, but if you knew how ambitious the upcoming update is in terms of content, you'd understand why it's going to take a little time.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Just a heads-up to anyone eagerly awaiting another update on the 5th of next month: I can no longer guarantee monthly updates. The reason is complicated, but the short story is that the next update officially kicks off the endgame. This means I can no longer contain updates in a few independent scenes. Instead, all the new scenes rely on each other and branch off in different, substantial ways. In order to create meaningful updates, I will now release new versions whenever they are ready and good, not at an arbitrary date. On the plus side, this should mean larger, chunkier updates. On the downside, it means they are unlikely to come out exactly once a month from now on.

I'll do my best to squeeze things in within the regular timeframe, but if you knew how ambitious the upcoming update is in terms of content, you'd understand why it's going to take a little time.

you do you
i dont need exact update days
just work on this super excellent game of yours and pump out the updates when you are satisfied with them

Reactions: 01234 and Belle

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

You've worked to give us a very unique VN don't stress how long it takes to create an update.
Better to take a longer production time to end up with the update needed to continue your top quality story.

Nov 26, 2019
so i have been following the walkthrough, 0.29,(yes i know the current release is 0.30) and i get to
Day 32 - Thursday Morning
Go Outside
Map
Town Hall
Visit the stables
Talk to Nell
Rooftop Climbing
Convince her to undress
Kiss her
‘Nell, I’m serious about this. I want you to be my girlfriend.’ (Charisma +1)
but the ‘Nell, I’m serious about this. I want you to be my girlfriend.’ doesnt come up and instead she pushs me away? and yes i ve been actually reading the story also. did i screw up somewhere and not realize it or is it because i told Primrose i wanted to be a couple with her?

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I have a problem with Nell. I´m following the Walkthrough. I´m on day 35 now and whenever i choose "Rooftop Climbing" and i try to Kiss her I end up with that she is pushing me away. I don´t get the option to make her to my Girlfriend. Did i miss something??

Please help!
so i have been following the walkthrough, 0.29,(yes i know the current release is 0.30) and i get to
Day 32 - Thursday Morning
Go Outside
Map
Town Hall
Visit the stables
Talk to Nell
Rooftop Climbing
Convince her to undress
Kiss her
‘Nell, I’m serious about this. I want you to be my girlfriend.’ (Charisma +1)
but the ‘Nell, I’m serious about this. I want you to be my girlfriend.’ doesnt come up and instead she pushs me away? and yes i ve been actually reading the story also. did i screw up somewhere and not realize it or is it because i told Primrose i wanted to be a couple with her?
Guys, stop following the walktrough so slavishly. It is a waste of time. Nothing against the creator, I'm sure it helped a lot of people, but there is zero reason to follow it word for word. Nobody here is gonna read through 30 days of what someone else did to possibly find what you may have missed. As far as I know, Primrose arrest is the only event that has a time limit so far and it doesn't even lock you out of content.

You can become Nell's boyfriend if you raise her romance stat. You can do this by for example, giving her compliments when you hang out with her at the stable or reading a book with her (especially about Fey).

I said this before, but the only reason you guys feel stuck (edit: or like you missed something) is because you tried to follow the walktrough word for word when the solution to your problem boils down to "keep playing the game"

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2019
Guys, stop following the walktrough so slavishly. It is a waste of time. Nothing against the creator, I'm sure it helped a lot of people, but there is zero reason to follow it word for word. Nobody here is gonna read through 30 days of what someone else did to possibly find what you may have missed. As far as I know, Primrose arrest is the only event that has a time limit so far and it doesn't even lock you out of content.

You can become Nell's boyfriend if you raise her romance stat. You can do this by for example, giving her compliments when you hang out with her at the stable or reading a book with her (especially about Fey).

I said this before, but the only reason you guys feel stuck is because you tried to follow the walktrough word for word when the solution to your problem boils down to "keep playing the game"
i dont feel "stuck", i was just curious is all, if she cant be my girlfriend at that moment or ever then i honestly dont care. as i said, was just curious if i messed up or something else

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
glad to see that one is still going, I NEED to add it to my 'must play' list. any comments on mc sister? is she's back?

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
glad to see that one is still going, I NEED to add it to my 'must play' list. any comments on mc sister? is she's back?
Depends what you mean. If she left in your savegame, she's gone and probably won't ever be back. But Evelyn did get content in 0.19(?) that makes it possible to start a relationship with her without her leaving.

Reactions: Endrju

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017

I said this before, but the only reason you guys feel stuck (edit: or like you missed something) is because you tried to follow the walktrough word for word when the solution to your problem boils down to "keep playing the game"
It's no use.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018

Thanks for the heads-up. You've always been extremely transparent; if you just keep in touch, you'll keep us more or less happy. :)

Reactions: Belle

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Question on the dark images can't make out the most images is there a contrast setting? On day 33 he is spell casting can't see most of this..

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes