astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
My backlog is long. I only play second playthrough if I really like any game. Lover/sex friend route of Primrose and Thaddius x Evelyn is obvious and I will not change my choice I have made even if I somehow play second playthrough of this game.

About Evelyn, I don't even know she will be gone forever. I keep skiping days in game for her to spawn or has event that she come back so I can hook her up with Callie.

About Callie, this is just my fault. When I played the game. Something came up so I just save the game and close the game to take care of it. Yep I fucked up.

I don't know about newgame+. Will never pick anything else for obvious choice I see. Thinking if somehow I want to try another route for whatever reason I need to start new game anyways. That is why I have 1 save for this game. If there is no ways to get Evelyn back and fix Callie angry at me forever then I'm done with this game. I just start playing at 2.9. Marathon it and having fun . This is really good game. I like it a lot. But I'm done.

Sk8587

Dec 19, 2019
The order in which you do things in the walk through matters more than the day you do them on. If you miss something on a particular day it can usually be done on another day. Some actions require you do them on certain days of the week (like molesting Primrose) others like the roaming events occur on set days.

Please don't
bother Belle with questions about the walk through.

If anyone sees anything else that needs to be adjusted or added please let me know. Please just tag me in your post I will check it out as soon as I can.
Please update walkthrough.

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Dudes. So I'm invading the Crone's mind and I can't get past "who she looks like". Got the whole Belle can't read, Lilith fell, she was there that night, chameleon spells and that she f**ked her sister clues out of the way. That might be slightly out of order but I'm super stuck.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Dudes. So I'm invading the Crone's mind and I can't get past "who she looks like". Got the whole Belle can't read, Lilith fell, she was there that night, chameleon spells and that she f**ked her sister clues out of the way. That might be slightly out of order but I'm super stuck.
Try visiting the river in the afternoon.

Reactions: onitiyashi

Cayde-7

Aug 21, 2019
so i have been following the walkthrough, 0.29,(yes i know the current release is 0.30) and i get to
Day 32 - Thursday Morning
Go Outside
Map
Town Hall
Visit the stables
Talk to Nell
Rooftop Climbing
Convince her to undress
Kiss her
‘Nell, I’m serious about this. I want you to be my girlfriend.’ (Charisma +1)
but the ‘Nell, I’m serious about this. I want you to be my girlfriend.’ doesnt come up and instead she pushs me away? and yes i ve been actually reading the story also. did i screw up somewhere and not realize it or is it because i told Primrose i wanted to be a couple with her?
Pretty sure her reaction is based on what book you read with her at the stables. I tried with the more *adult* selection and got pushed back too, reloaded my save and went with the romance book and she agreed to be my girlfriend.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Pretty sure her reaction is based on what book you read with her at the stables. I tried with the more *adult* selection and got pushed back too, reloaded my save and went with the romance book and she agreed to be my girlfriend.
True, there is a difference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jbiggs

Mar 11, 2020
The option to continue the visits to the old queen at the water would be most welcomed. (I know there's a gallery but, I like the immersion!)

Great job with this game Belle!

Reactions: Akachan and EZ8lt

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
need help, what is the right path to uncover the queen visions, i always get stop by belle tel me the my interpretation are wrong but my clues are rigth

Vanity4Life

Nov 26, 2017
Yes, he is. You just haven't really thought this through.

Think about it for a second: he's in town to do a specific job. That job involves constant negotiations with Evelyn. In other words, if Evelyn is busy (ie. not at home), that means she's working, and if she's working, Thaddeus is working.

The only way Thaddeus could "never" be available is if you cannot help yourself whenever Evelyn is home and instead spend time with her. That she's home in the afternoon means that Thaddeus is available as well. You need to choose between the two.

He is literally never available in the mornings and evenings, though. You need to seek him out in the afternoon.
Yup, I just had to wait 4 days for him to be there. Thanks.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes