Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Fallout style ending vignettes is precisely what I have planned for this game, in addition to the more central story resolution.
I don't know if you mentioned this later, I'm just now playing through the game for the first time. But will there be something like a scene after all the vignettes occur? Or will the order of the vignettes change? Like if you choose to have only Nell or Prim as your One True Waifu, will you make their vignette the last one shown and it leads directly into a scene where you have sex with her one last time? I would like to see a "one final scene" kind of thing but maybe that won't happen depending on how you are making the game. Oh yeah, I read you say something about eventually putting in a 'day'mer (day timer, get it?) when you get the game completed, how many days will the game be? They say 2 months (although the first time I read it I thought they said 2 weeks and I was like, dang this is a quick game), so I'm assuming that you will have 60 days (assuming that every month in the game calendar is 30 days and not alternating 30 and 31 like ours likes to do) for a playthrough? Are you planning on making it possible to completionist everything in a single playthrough with minimal to no mistakes? Or should we expect to need multiple playthroughs to get the "harem ending"?
And finally, a silly question: If Belle were living in the real world, would her favorite screen saver be the floating text that bounces around the screen with the text FB in Wingdings?

• Haha
Reactions: Akachan

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
how many days will the game be?
IIRC, S/He has a placeholder in mind but is still gathering feedback on whether that should be increased or decreased. Plus it will might be optional, even if it isn't the intended way to play the game.
Or should we expect to need multiple playthroughs to get the "harem ending"?
Dev has mentioned heavy emphasis on NG+ multiple times. So playing through the game a second time will be a big emphasis. And I wouldn't get your hopes up for a harem ending

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I don't know if you mentioned this later, I'm just now playing through the game for the first time. But will there be something like a scene after all the vignettes occur? Or will the order of the vignettes change? Like if you choose to have only Nell or Prim as your One True Waifu, will you make their vignette the last one shown and it leads directly into a scene where you have sex with her one last time? I would like to see a "one final scene" kind of thing but maybe that won't happen depending on how you are making the game.
Don't expect full-blown ending sex scenes for all the girls. It would be too much work for too little reward, and my efforts are probably better spent elsewhere. There will be a lot of endings for these girls, more than many of you expect, I think. Far from all of them will be happy, though.

Oh yeah, I read you say something about eventually putting in a 'day'mer (day timer, get it?) when you get the game completed, how many days will the game be? They say 2 months (although the first time I read it I thought they said 2 weeks and I was like, dang this is a quick game), so I'm assuming that you will have 60 days (assuming that every month in the game calendar is 30 days and not alternating 30 and 31 like ours likes to do) for a playthrough? Are you planning on making it possible to completionist everything in a single playthrough with minimal to no mistakes?
You'll just have to wait and see.,

Or should we expect to need multiple playthroughs to get the "harem ending"?
Careful what you wish for.

And finally, a silly question: If Belle were living in the real world, would her favorite screen saver be the floating text that bounces around the screen with the text FB in Wingdings?
Sure, why not.

IIRC, S/He has a placeholder in mind but is still gathering feedback on whether that should be increased or decreased. Plus it will be optional, even if it isn't the intended way to play the game.
I haven't promised to make this optional yet. I just aired the possibility.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akachan

Kamip

Jan 22, 2020
Can anyone tell me IT THERE ANY NTR IN THIS AND WHY IT HAPPEN? WHAT CHOICE IN GAME MAKE US SEE THAT? I REALLY WANT TO ENJOY THIS GAME BUT I'M REALLY WORRY ABOUT TAG NTR

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Can anyone tell me IT THERE ANY NTR IN THIS AND WHY IT HAPPEN? WHAT CHOICE IN GAME MAKE US SEE THAT? I REALLY WANT TO ENJOY THIS GAME BUT I'M REALLY WORRY ABOUT TAG NTR
If you don't stop it, your sister gets together with Thadeus.

Sk8587

Dec 19, 2019
The order in which you do things in the walk through matters more than the day you do them on. If you miss something on a particular day it can usually be done on another day. Some actions require you do them on certain days of the week (like molesting Primrose) others like the roaming events occur on set days.

Please don't
bother Belle with questions about the walk through.

If anyone sees anything else that needs to be adjusted or added please let me know. Please just tag me in your post I will check it out as soon as I can.
Please update walkthrough

hachiko322

Apr 16, 2018
Guys i need help.. How to initiate the 'Search for public record for your family history' i cant seem to get that

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes