Hotramencup

Apr 21, 2020
I've already made nell as fq,then what? I dont know how to proceed,or is this the end of the content? Please send help i need to fuck the princesss

• Haha
Reactions: RoxBud19

Sildani

May 15, 2018
If Nell’s the Queen, that’s the end of her path for now. If you wait a day or two you can go back and fuck her on the throne, but there’s nothing else to do with her story wise... again, for now.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I've already made nell as fq,then what? I dont know how to proceed,or is this the end of the content? Please send help i need to fuck the princesss
There's a bunch of other content — just not with our Nell. :pets: Make sure you've visited the writing room in the library, learned all the spells you can... and visit the Crone.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
There's a bunch of other content — just not with our Nell. :pets: Make sure you've visited the writing room in the library, learned all the spells you can... and visit the Crone.
I'm holding off on taking nell to the forest for a while since I'm pretty sure there's still more content for her in the town (like the "not in this version" option when you sneak into the mansion... and I'll be damned if there isn't a threesome with samarra... plus the sleep molesting scenes locked behind perv 6), not to mention the fairy queen still needs more lessons

Reactions: Oghmios1337

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to have a relationship with Evelyn if you let Thaddeus continue his relationship with her? Also, can you continue training courage if Thaddeus has a relationship with Evelyn? Every time I try to train courage, I just get a scene with them.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Is there a way to have a relationship with Evelyn if you let Thaddeus continue his relationship with her? Also, can you continue training courage if Thaddeus has a relationship with Evelyn? Every time I try to train courage, I just get a scene with them.
No and yes.

To train with Thaddeus, Evelyn needs to not be there, so go see him on days that she's home during the afternoon time slot.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
How do you obtain the clue in bold?
Here;

Here:
Visit stables
Talk to Nell
Invade mind
Nell's Origin (dark secret)
Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter
"... she was told the truth."
The Fairy Queen insists that she had no children with human
"... she told the truth. She has had no children with a human."
Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter
They are two entirely different fairy queens.
"You are the current Fairy Queen's sister."
Remove Inhibitions
End spell
Convince Nell to come to the Fairy Queen with you
Threaten to breakup with her if she doesn't go.

killatopak

May 26, 2018
I have a couple of scenes missing. I was hoping you guys could help me find out how to unlock them.

First and third of Evelyn's and the last of Primrose's scenes aren't unlocked for me. Any idea how to make them happen?

Sildani

May 15, 2018
Not yet, at least. As the game gets completed, Belle has said there WILL be consequences for multiple relationships... but she hasn’t said what they might be.

Hotramencup

Apr 21, 2020
Doneeeee~ i really has done everything. I think this is the end game now. I know the crone past,my stat is maxed except one charm(i think it's should be when i made callie my girlfriend right?but she cant be a girlfriend yet). All girl has been fucked, idk know how to proceed after this

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I have a couple of scenes missing. I was hoping you guys could help me find out how to unlock them.

First and third of Evelyn's and the last of Primrose's scenes aren't unlocked for me. Any idea how to make them happen?
Evelyn's first scene is unlocked when you confess to her before she is comfortable with it.
Evelyn's third scene is unlocked if you are in a relationship with her and offer to give her a massage.
Primrose's last scene is unlocked only if you don't become her boyfriend, but instead become friends with benefits.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes