onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Alright, so I have a question. I think I've done everything you can so far in this game. However, I'm on Day 73, I played without a walk-through and needed help once which Belle was nice enough to reply to n helped out. I remember in the beginning they said there was a certain amount of days until the Princess came and I'm wondering did I waste too much time. I know I could be overthinking this but this is an awesome game and I would like the best outcome for my character.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Alright, so I have a question. I think I've done everything you can so far in this game. However, I'm on Day 73, I played without a walk-through and needed help once which Belle was nice enough to reply to n helped out. I remember in the beginning they said there was a certain amount of days until the Princess came and I'm wondering did I waste too much time. I know I could be overthinking this but this is an awesome game and I would like the best outcome for my character.
It was said before that the game should last for around 60 days before the Princess came and the game ended

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It doesn't matter what day you're on for now. From the next update, you'll be able to manually trigger the endgame after a set amount of days. It won't happen on its own until the story is complete and I've done a balance pass across the entire game.

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
It doesn't matter what day you're on for now. From the next update, you'll be able to manually trigger the endgame after a set amount of days. It won't happen on its own until the story is complete and I've done a balance pass across the entire game.
I am relieved and somewhat hurt lol. Can't believe its coming to an end in the next update. It's been an awesome journey.

Last edited:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Hey Belle,

minor thing I noticed when in replay: Belle's name for the MC reverts to the standard "virgin", even if it's impossible (or near impossible) for the MC to be a virgin in the scene that is replayed.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I would also like to add I have a BFA in Creative Writing. If you ever need any help or anything I'd be happy to send you my credentials to show you I'm not talking out of my ass. I would gladly help you out for free on any project you have. I just recently started playing games like these and this is by far one of the best.
Thank you! I feel like I have the writing under control though, so I'm not in any immediate need of help.

Hey Belle,

minor thing I noticed when in replay: Belle's name for the MC reverts to the standard "virgin", even if it's impossible (or near impossible) for the MC to be a virgin in the scene that is replayed.
Hmm, that's going to be a little annoying to fix. Oh well, noted! Thanks!

Reactions: boxedjack

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
bsad.png
end game.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Is this game near to end ?? If yes, how many updates reimaining to complete story ??

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I can't give you a schedule for when I expect to release these updates, but just to keep expectations in check: I'm currently planning 4 updates for the endgame. The first one, that I'm working on right now, covers the entire day before the coronation. So don't expect the game to end during the next update. Far from it.

Shenanigami

Sep 16, 2018
So, I've been sat here for like 3 hours now, trying to figure out why I can't complete the Crone's secret. (I already learned what it is, of course, because most of my time was spent trawling the comments here.)
Turns out I'm missing the "I had a vision of the Princess" clue. I don't know why. I've done literally everything else, Nell is gone, and I apparently need this one event to happen. What can I do here?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So, I've been sat here for like 3 hours now, trying to figure out why I can't complete the Crone's secret. (I already learned what it is, of course, because most of my time was spent trawling the comments here.)
Turns out I'm missing the "I had a vision of the Princess" clue. I don't know why. I've done literally everything else, Nell is gone, and I apparently need this one event to happen. What can I do here?
It's impossible to miss that clue. You get it during your Invade Mind-training with the Crone. You are aware that your clues list contains multiple pages, right?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Wow. Belle has one of he most successful games on this site and she still drops by to answer questions. That is very refreshing. Please don't ever let your (well deserved) rise to fame change you.
Thank you! :) Growing distant from the fanbase is the absolutely last thing I want to do. I see the most successful devs distancing themselves almost completely, and it frustrates me. Creating something that people enjoy, and talking to them about it, is more important to me than the money.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes