Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Thank you for your lengthy review.

You'll be pleased to know that there are considerable animation improvements coming, especially in the upcoming update. I've even made some changes that will make the MC's dick look far more realistic.

On the other hand, there's no way I will ever be able to compete with the animations in games like Treasure of Nadia. That dev, for example, has been doing 3D animations professionally since the 90s, from what I understand. I started, in a very, very limited fashion, in 2017.
You know, I think the animations are actually great — stunning, occasionally — but honestly, it's the story that draws me into a game (smutty or not) and LLtP has that in spades. I don't think you need to feel humble in any sense.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
How do you get the Crone Slept with her sister clue?
Yeah haven't discovered that either yet, but it seems pretty endgame-ey so my guess is that you can't yet find that clue. Somebody that knows who the crone is would have to mention it and we haven't really met anyone yet that knows the crone apart from Belle.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
How do you get the Crone Slept with her sister clue?
Yeah haven't discovered that either yet, but it seems pretty endgame-ey so my guess is that you can't yet find that clue. Somebody that knows who the crone is would have to mention it and we haven't really met anyone yet that knows the crone apart from Belle.
You get it from the last encounter with the leanan sidhe

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
isnt there supposed to be an update today? its the 6th
Just a heads-up to anyone eagerly awaiting another update on the 5th of next month: I can no longer guarantee monthly updates. The reason is complicated, but the short story is that the next update officially kicks off the endgame. This means I can no longer contain updates in a few independent scenes. Instead, all the new scenes rely on each other and branch off in different, substantial ways. In order to create meaningful updates, I will now release new versions whenever they are ready and good, not at an arbitrary date. On the plus side, this should mean larger, chunkier updates. On the downside, it means they are unlikely to come out exactly once a month from now on.

I'll do my best to squeeze things in within the regular timeframe, but if you knew how ambitious the upcoming update is in terms of content, you'd understand why it's going to take a little time.
I can't give you a schedule for when I expect to release these updates, but just to keep expectations in check: I'm currently planning 4 updates for the endgame. The first one, that I'm working on right now, covers the entire day before the coronation. So don't expect the game to end during the next update. Far from it.

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
So the next update is unknown..

hmm, is ok since the game already reach good thing and gonna end with good thing also (hope so, hope nobody gonna die for next any update)

Hope we can kick the fey king ass someday :LOL: since he try to kill MC cause he jealous or whatever it..

• Haha
Reactions: Akachan
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes