KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I downgraded my Daz Studio version this weekend, so things are back to "normal" now and I'm rendering like mad. Still aiming to get the update finished this month, but I can't make any guarantees. Lots and lots and lots of work to do.
Hey, good things take time ;)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I downgraded my Daz Studio version this weekend, so things are back to "normal" now and I'm rendering like mad. Still aiming to get the update finished this month, but I can't make any guarantees. Lots and lots and lots of work to do.
Where did you find a downgrade? Did Daz send it to you?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Where did you find a downgrade? Did Daz send it to you?
Nope, they still haven't responded. I just dug through their changelog to find the previous version number and searched for that on Google. I sent the resulting download through both malware and virus scans, and it turned out to be authentic.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
So without spoiling anything (or with spoiler tags), up until what part does this build go? Because I feel like I'm probably at the end of things I can figure out, but I've thought that before, then I spend some time on this forum and noticed that there was still a bunch of stuff I could do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't necessarily want to know exactly what I should do to proceed, just if there is indeed more content and I'm just missing something, in that case I'll try to figure it out ;)

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I don't necessarily want to know exactly what I should do to proceed, just if there is indeed more content and I'm just missing something, in that case I'll try to figure it out ;)
You're missing some significant stuff surrounding the things you yourself point out that you can't figure out. Those are not dead ends.

Also: It's a good idea to check the gallery to see how much you're missing in terms of sex scenes. There are hints there, too.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
So without spoiling anything (or with spoiler tags), up until what part does this build go? Because I feel like I'm probably at the end of things I can figure out, but I've thought that before, then I spend some time on this forum and noticed that there was still a bunch of stuff I could do.

I'm not entirely sure what exactly it is you're missing, but for a few pointers (no actual spoilers):

Reactions: KrystofDayne

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Mayday Mayday.
I follow the walk through.I'm at day 55 ready for the dark secret from Nell.
But I'm missing the clue tht she is the daughter of the fairy Queen.

I've finished the talks with Samara. She told me this. But I'm missing the clue.

Have tried to change the savegame to at the clue but that fails.

Strannikk

Mar 15, 2020
I play the latest version (0.30.0) and have 2 questions:
1. I do not see the gallery menu item in the game-play menu, only in the main menu
2. How can I check the girls' statuses (Like , love, perverted, pushy) inside the game?

Thanks Menu.PNG

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
1. I do not see the gallery menu item in the game-play menu, only in the main menu
Why would it be in the in-game menu? The gallery would conflict with gameplay. You need to deliberately exit normal gameplay to play music or replay scenes. This is neither a bug nor an oversight.

2. How can I check the girls' statuses (Like , love, perverted, pushy) inside the game?
You can't, and that's by design. This is not a game where you're supposed to increase random stats to a random level before triggering something. For any stats that matter, you're supposed to be able to tell that things are improving by simply looking at how characters react to you and reading what they say. You have no need to know about the existence of these stats.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Why would it be in the in-game menu? The gallery would conflict with gameplay. You need to deliberately exit normal gameplay to play music or replay scenes. This is neither a bug nor an oversight.
Tons of games show a gallery option during normal gameplay even when it shows scenes that are not available in the current save. Just offhand: A Family Venture, HS Tutor, Mythic Manor.

Which isn't to say you need to change it, but I wouldn't be surprised that people ask for it.

shinori8383

Jul 18, 2017
Speaking of the gallery, i noticed that certain scenes in the gallery, we are able to edit the scenarios / criteria for the scenes..
Are we able to achieve such criteria in a normal game play?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Tons of games show a gallery option during normal gameplay even when it shows scenes that are not available in the current save. Just offhand: A Family Venture, HS Tutor, Mythic Manor.

Which isn't to say you need to change it, but I wouldn't be surprised that people ask for it.
Those games work in the modern realm as far as I recall though.
Galleries and stuff available on a PC is not an option LLtP though... and given that his sister is living with him it's not like he can simply keep a batch of parchments depicting the scenes around either... not to mention I doubt you'd be able to explain how the player managed to make these drafts/pictures dureing the intercourse (integrating a gallery is also part of the immersion... takeing a photo and upload on a PC doesn't break it... but in a medievil setting your options are strongly limited)

Reactions: Antosha

shinori8383

Jul 18, 2017
Speaking of the gallery, i noticed that certain scenes in the gallery, we are able to edit the scenarios / criteria for the scenes..
Reason im asking is, now Callie is rejecting sex as she somehow found out my intention of impregnating her. Is there anyway to get her to allow sex again after this? And so if the above option is available, i might have to replay the game all over.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
To make Callie aware of the contraception spell you need to have sex with her while you are still under it's effects, this is easy to miss because to have sex with Callie you need the morph sexuality spell, which requires the second leanan sidhe encounter, while removing the contraception spell is available immediately after the first leanan sidhe encounter, so you have to hold off on removing the contraception spell until after you've started having sex with her

Last edited:
Reactions: Akachan

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yes, all of this can happen in regular gameplay, but you can't necessarily move freely between these states. You messed up in your game by not respecting Callie's wishes, and now you're seeing the consequences.

shinori8383

Jul 18, 2017
Yes, all of this can happen in regular gameplay, but you can't necessarily move freely between these states. You messed up in your game by not respecting Callie's wishes, and now you're seeing the consequences.
Aww man.. looks like i gotta replay the entire game again.

To make Callie aware of the contraception spell you need to have sex with her while you aree still under it's effects, this is easy to miss because to have sex with Callie you need the morph sexuality spell, which requires the second leanan sidhe encounter, while removing the contraception spell is available immediately after the first leanan sidhe encounter, so you have to hold off on removing the contraception spell until after you've started having sex with her
Ahhh i see... i had the spell removed before sex with Callie. Thanks for the tip man. I take note of this when i replay.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
That's one of the reasons why I like this game. Nearly every other game (including non-H, to be clear), has this tendency to give the player what he needs at that time. This has pretty much conditioned us to use what we are given right away. Belle, on the other hand, just goes "here's the MacGuffin. You'll need this to save the world. You'll know when the time is right to use it... you just used it. Why did you use it? I just gave that to you. What made you think the time was right? You know what, fuck it. Have fun saving the world without it. See if I care."

Remember the sister leaving, people. Belle put that in early in the game as a warning for us. Just because we can do it, doesn't mean we should right away. And then you guys fall for another obvious trap? Shame on you...

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Mayday Mayday.
I follow the walk through.I'm at day 55 ready for the dark secret from Nell.
But I'm missing the clue tht she is the daughter of the fairy Queen.

I've finished the talks with Samara. She told me this. But I'm missing the clue.

Have tried to change the savegame to at the clue but that fails.
Belle can you assist me. I really ad clue48. But somehow it disappeared??

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes