blag135

Apr 16, 2020
Hi everyone. I'm stuck at Nell and the Crone. If anyone can help me with these two I'll be grateful
Nell:MC says he has all the clues and just needs to put them in the right order, but I have tried everything and can't seem to break her dark secret, and the walkthrough attached offers no help in that regard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crone: I'm missing the last clue for her secret about her

Idk if spoiler censors were necessary but I didn't want to piss people off.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi everyone. I'm stuck at Nell and the Crone. If anyone can help me with these two I'll be grateful
Nell:MC says he has all the clues and just needs to put them in the right order, but I have tried everything and can't seem to break her dark secret, and the walkthrough attached offers no help in that regard.

About crone: Did u went to river & saw a bathing scene ?? I think the love goddes talked about that secret about crone
About nell: i think u need to talk to fairy queen about her

blag135

Apr 16, 2020

Nevermind all of this, I managed to solve the two problems (i'm an idiot). One last problem is unlocking Evelyn's scene that says "Evelyn is not yet ready to handle your admission", and I believe i've done everything I can in this version

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nevermind all of this, I managed to solve the two problems (i'm an idiot). One last problem is unlocking Evelyn's scene that says "Evelyn is not yet ready to handle your admission", and I believe i've done everything I can in this version
it's an allternate scene for if she leaves after you confessed to her

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
I haven't played the game in months.
I have been using the walkthrough and it ends on v0.29.
What is there in v0.30 that I should know? There is no update in the WT.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
how is the ntr part of the game is it avoidable?is it less?
Avoidable, and a really small part of the game. Also, for future reference, you might want to use the search thread function for the ntr keyword to find your answer faster. If there is an ntr tag, then, unless the thread is less than a day old, the 'Is ntr avoidable' question has already been asked & answered. That's what i do anyway, it usually works.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I mean, the story is interesting. But the MC is more or less still a horny teenager.

Edit: Actually, do we know the MC's age?
I deliberately avoid mentioning ages explicitly since I want players to be able to "shift" them in their head towards their own age. However, each character does have a canon age that I use when writing them. A couple of hints:

- Nell is the youngest character in the game at 18 years old.
- Evelyn is older than the MC. This is explicitly stated in the game but bears repeating.
- The MC is not a teenager. He is horny.
- Samarra is the oldest of the (main) human girls, with enough of a difference between her and Nell that they can have a mother/daughter relationship to each other.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I deliberately avoid mentioning ages explicitly since I want players to be able to "shift" them in their head towards their own age. However, each character does have a canon age that I use when writing them. A couple of hints:

- Nell is the youngest character in the game at 18 years old.
- Evelyn is older than the MC. This is explicitly stated in the game but bears repeating.
- The MC is not a teenager. He is horny.
- Samarra is the oldest of the (main) human girls, with enough of a difference between her and Nell that they can have a mother/daughter relationship to each other.
Hmm interesting.
With that in mind, my guess for the ages of the characters would be, from oldest to youngest:

Samarra: 35-36
Selena: 34
Lilith: 32-33
Evelyn: 26-27
MC and Callie: 24-25
Fairy Queen: 23
Primrose: 20
Nell: 18

Erato, Belle and the Leanan Sídhe would of course be impossible to say :LOL: but older, probably :p

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hmm interesting.
With that in mind, my guess for the ages of the characters would be, from oldest to youngest:

Samarra: 35-36
Selena: 34
Lilith: 32-33
Evelyn: 26-27
MC and Callie: 24-25
Fairy Queen: 23
Primrose: 20
Nell: 18

Erato, Belle and the Leanan Sídhe would of course be impossible to say :LOL: but older, probably :p
Lilith in her true Form looks far younger... I'd suspect her to be in her early 20th and the fairy Queen is likely hard to tell since with her Fey nature she might be near close to immortal in comparison to a human.
Putting the pure blooded Fey and Samarra out of the equotion I'd be surprised if any of the girls had been made with an age higher than 25 in mind

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Lilith in her true Form looks far younger... I'd suspect her to be in her early 20th and the fairy Queen is likely hard to tell since with her Fey nature she might be near close to immortal in comparison to a human.
Putting the pure blooded Fey and Samarra out of the equotion I'd be surprised if any of the girls had been made with an age higher than 25 in mind
Well these are just my opinion, like Belle said, they are purposefully vague so that we can image what we want. I'll just say that I don't think Samarra looks that much older than Lilith.

But my estimation for the Fairy Queen stems from the fact that I think to have in mind that she is just a few years older than Nell. I think to remember that something like that was said when you tell her that Nell is her half-sister. That their mother must have hooked up with a human just a few years after the Fairy Queen was born, and that that was unusual because normally, old Fairy Queens would just go and die after their heir was born. Something like that, I think. But maybe I'm misremembering.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes