Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that I think to have in mind that she is just a few years older than Nell. I think to remember that something like that was said when you tell her that Nell is her half-sister. That their mother must have hooked up with a human just a few years after the Fairy Queen was born, and that that was unusual because normally, old Fairy Queens would just go and die after their heir was born. Something like that, I think. But maybe I'm misremembering.
The old queen did not Vacant her throne when the current one was born... the old fairy Queen did so when her daughter had grown old enough to become Queen, which likely means came of age.
So Nell was born after her Sister came of age giving us a time frame of 18+ years

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
Avoidable, and a really small part of the game. Also, for future reference, you might want to use the search thread function for the ntr keyword to find your answer faster. If there is an ntr tag, then, unless the thread is less than a day old, the 'Is ntr avoidable' question has already been asked & answered. That's what i do anyway, it usually works.
thank you coz i fuckin hate ntr

Reactions: BuddhaOnaDiet

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
How do I figure out that I've reaches the end of the game(this version)?

I can't find anything else to do but repeated tasks.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Oh and I'm curious is the fairy king possibly going to make a return to throw a another wrentch in the story?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Here Here and to 600 more. Is the next update near by chance?
It's getting pretty close at this point, yeah. My hope is to get the update out before the end of May.

Oh and I'm curious is the fairy king possibly going to make a return to throw a another wrentch in the story?
Do you expect me to actually answer questions about future plot developments? This is completely unrelated, by the way:

Last edited:

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
It's getting pretty close at this point, yeah. My hope is to get the update out before the end of May.

Do you expect me to actually answer questions about future plot developments? This is completely unrelated, by the way:
Thanks for the update. And I guess not, but I was just thinking that maybe we haven't seen the last of him since he's a good antagonist.

Reactions: Akachan

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I've started teh game from scratch. Just following the walktrhrough and the CTRL-key.
Again the same problem on Day 44 - Tuesday Afternoon with explaining the vision.
I've only on clue: Nell is part Fey
I miss the clue: Nell is the Fairy Queen’s daughter

Anybody an idea wher its going wrong??

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Walkthrough is missing the part where you have to talk to Selena to get that clue, so go talk to her in the tent.

BTW, only 400 pages to go!

• Haha
Reactions: Bluefox23

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Whatever do you mean, Belle? :unsure:

:ROFLMAO:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Any information about expected release date of next update ??
(This is my third favourite game. Others are dark magic & ataegina. Suggestions about magic games are always welcome).

• Angry
Reactions: Fenarius

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Any information about expected release date of next update ??
(This is my third favourite game. Others are dark magic & ataegina. Suggestions about magic games are always welcome).
Come on, man - it's ON THIS PAGE!

Apr 18, 2019
Hmm interesting.
With that in mind, my guess for the ages of the characters would be, from oldest to youngest:

Samarra: 35-36
Selena: 34
Lilith: 32-33
Evelyn: 26-27
MC and Callie: 24-25
Fairy Queen: 23
Primrose: 20
Nell: 18

Erato, Belle and the Leanan Sídhe would of course be impossible to say :LOL: but older, probably :p
Fairies and Elven can be already very old but still look very young in comparison to humans because they live much longer, at least in some fantasy universe respectively by some author's visions.

So it could be that the fairy queen is 84 years old already. But I doubt it, otherwise she would be way more sexual experienced. Hence I believe the fairy queen is indeed a young woman with an age not that far away from her apperanace from a human point of view, maybe she is 30 years which is very young for an elven/fairy – but also still considered young or middle-young for an human. Erato I think is over 1000 years old, because she is a wood ghost or something and I thought she mentions something that you could interpret that she is older than she looks.
Belle probably is really a young fairy because of her cheeky and energetic behaviour, but I could be wrong. Leanan Sídhe is a tough one to guess. I guess she is way older than she looks but also way younger than Erato. Maybe around 150 years or something. I think she is older than the fairy queen. It's just a gut feeling.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Fairies and Elven can be already very old but still look very young in comparison to humans because they live much longer, at least in some fantasy universe respectively by some author's visions.

So it could be that the fairy queen is 84 years old already. But I doubt it, otherwise she would be way more sexual experienced.
The Fairy Queen was supposed to be loyal with her husband... whom was very bad at sex and apparently also very prude.
There are older cupples that never did anything but missionary style sex... and if you tell them about Cow Girl, Anal or other forms, are shocked that something else even existed

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes