Dreew

Sep 6, 2017
It's been a while I didn't play this game, I think a year, so guys can you tell me if the MC can properly fuck the little fairy right now?

Mar 21, 2019
It's been a while I didn't play this game, I think a year, so guys can you tell me if the MC can properly fuck the little fairy right now?
Be warned though, it is the funniest scenes in the game.
If you wanted serious romance/eroticism the scenes tone might disappoint you. To me it is one of the highlights of the entire game, and I almost peed myself laughing, but your mileage may vary considerably.

Reactions: Antosha

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Be warned though, it is the funniest scenes in the game.
If you wanted serious romance/eroticism the scenes tone might disappoint you. To me it is one of the highlights of the entire game, and I almost peed myself laughing, but your mileage may vary considerably.
This scene is one of several getting major animation improvements (and a couple of graphical tweaks) for the upcoming update, so it should become a little bit more sexy to look at, hopefully.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
This scene is one of several getting major animation improvements (and a couple of graphical tweaks) for the upcoming update, so it should become a little bit more sexy to look at, hopefully.
A part of me looks forward to getting to watch this scene again as if for the first time.

And a part of me doesn't want you to mess with perfection. ;)

DeLorean

Mar 12, 2018
I haven’t played this game in months so I could come back to a lot more content than usual, but I gotta ask, has the princess arrived yet?

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Okay, nah, I give up. I tried, I really did, but I'm stuck and apparently I'm missing something so I'll just bluntly ask for what I should do because the walkthrough doesn't go that far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, that's everything. Sorry if I'm being a spoilsport here, but I really want to properly finish this and I'm just plain out of ideas ^^'

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay, nah, I give up. I tried, I really did, but I'm stuck and apparently I'm missing something so I'll just bluntly ask for what I should do because the walkthrough doesn't go that far.

So yeah, that's everything. Sorry if I'm being a spoilsport here, but I really want to properly finish this and I'm just plain out of ideas ^^'
If you want to connect a fey to the humans wouldn't it be prone to first state the fact that someone is a mixed blood of both before comeing out with the fact what connection this person has to the legend?

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
If you want to connect a fey to the humans wouldn't it be prone to first state the fact that someone is a mixed blood of both before comeing out with the fact what connection this person has to the legend?
Sure, I tried coming in from that angle, but I don't know how.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sure, I tried coming in from that angle, but I don't know how.
No the identity of the father is unknown even to Nell and Samarrah... can't remember the correct order for the hints, but from the looks of it you have them all... pay especially close attention what is asked by the Fairy Queen is my only advice left at this point

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Ugh... I think I got it :FacePalm:

I just always gave up immediately after suggesting the first Nell part to the Fairy Queen because she reacted pretty much like she did with wrong clues, saying that that didn't explain anything.

I guess I'm pretty thick, but I would really have wished for it to be clearer that I was on the right path :LOL:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I guess I'm pretty thick, but I would really have wished for it to be clearer that I was on the right path :LOL:
That puzzle needs some refinement before I can consider this game finished. It's not working as well as intended, which doesn't surprise me. It's meant to require a different way of thinking, and that's hard for a developer to set up. The feedback I've gotten about it has helped.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes