Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Things are also getting complicated this month because I've run into a critical bug in Daz Studio that is preventing me from rendering any new images until the bug is fixed or I get my hands on an installer for the previous version. Luckily, I can focus on writing instead, for now.

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Things are also getting complicated this month because I've run into a critical bug in Daz Studio that is preventing me from rendering any new images until the bug is fixed or I get my hands on an installer for the previous version. Luckily, I can focus on writing instead, for now.
Hope will be fixed but dont push your self into it..

Everyone here will waiting with patient with your another great update and nice rendering images..

Reactions: Belle

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
What did Daz do to break the software for you?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
What did Daz do to break the software for you?
It has stopped saving keyframes for a seemingly random assortment of properties. The result is that I can work on a scene, finish it, save it, and when I later reload it, a lot of my work is permanently gone. This is also true if I reopen old scenes and save them again.

In short, the Daz save routines contain a destructive, critical bug right now. I can't work with the application if it will just destroy what I make.

Clansman

Dec 16, 2017
Sounds like a scene from Mission Impossible. This Daz file will self destruct after 10 secs....

Hope you manage to get this problem solved with out loosing to much data.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It has stopped saving keyframes for a seemingly random assortment of properties. The result is that I can work on a scene, finish it, save it, and when I later reload it, a lot of my work is permanently gone. This is also true if I reopen old scenes and save them again.

In short, the Daz save routines contain a destructive, critical bug right now. I can't work with the application if it will just destroy what I make.
I hope this is a known issue that they're working on.

If it is...testing is hard!

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
It has stopped saving keyframes for a seemingly random assortment of properties. The result is that I can work on a scene, finish it, save it, and when I later reload it, a lot of my work is permanently gone.
I would fucking explode and then shrivel away if that happened to me. I'm sorry Belle :(

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
I stopped playing the game when it was around ver.16.

I gotta ask, has the NTR aspect of the game ever improved since then? Or is the creator solely focusing on completing the main story right now before completing anything else?

• Angry
Reactions: Sildani and UncleVT

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
will we have some kind of new game + in the future? on the first day there's "I know. She doesn’t have a dick. It kind of makes a difference", but you don't have enough courage to do that

Jun 3, 2018
How to get this clues for invade mind Nell, Crone, and Fairy queen ?
Nell dark secret :
- Nell is the fairy queen daughter
- They are two entirely different fairy queens

Crone :
- Two years ago, princess lilith fell from castle barbarican n so on .....

Fairy Queen :

I have followed the walkthrough, but seems clueless,,,,

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I stopped playing the game when it was around ver.16.

I gotta ask, has the NTR aspect of the game ever improved since then? Or is the creator solely focusing on completing the main story right now before completing anything else?
When you ask if the NTR aspect has been "improved", I'm not sure what you mean.

Some people think NTR improved is adding more. Some people think NTR improved is removing it.

There is no NTR in this game (well, some netori with FQ's husband). The "NTR" is your potential (but not yet) love interest sister dating someone else, which you can shut down, or not.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
How to get this clues for invade mind Nell, Crone, and Fairy queen ?
Nell dark secret :
- They are two entirely different fairy queens

Crone :
- Two years ago, princess lilith fell from castle barbarican n so on .....

Fairy Queen :

I have followed the walkthrough, but seems clueless,,,,
Nell is FQs daughter: talk to samarra in her tent in the afternoon (topic "talk about samarra"), if she tells you you need to earn more of her respect you have to continue her questline (raise agility and duel her)

Two different Fairy Queens: isn't an actual clue, you deduce it during the invade mind conversation with Nell

Princess Lilith fell etc.: when reading up on the royal family (working in the library or hanging out with Primrose) you'll get the clue that there are two princesses, Talk to Thaddeus (the "talk to thaddeus" option, not "train courage") and present this clue to him

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I'm not in fantasy. But I love this game. The Graphics are awesome.
I'm currently stuck with family records.
I've tried the search, got many hits but couldn't find the correct answer.

When I go to the library to ask Pimrose I don't get oppertunity to ask about family records.
Whats going wrong??

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I've fixed my problem by myself.
Used Unren, then checked the code.
After the lunch with Evelyn you should get evelyn_dark_secret_stage = 1
That was missing. So after fixing that i coeld ask The Question!!

By the way fantastic game. But I would have liked to avoid Crone in bikini.
It's giving me nightmares!

Last edited:

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I downgraded my Daz Studio version this weekend, so things are back to "normal" now and I'm rendering like mad. Still aiming to get the update finished this month, but I can't make any guarantees. Lots and lots and lots of work to do.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes