nikmilvea

Apr 16, 2020
Hi guys, I started the game again from 0 and I was following ALL the Walkthrough giude...unfortunately after revealing my feelings to Evelyn, we had sex and the day after she just left me... Is there something else to do? Is the Walkthrough not updated??? Can someone help me please??? :)

Apr 10, 2020
Hi guys, I started the game again from 0 and I was following ALL the Walkthrough giude...unfortunately after revealing my feelings to Evelyn, we had sex and the day after she just left me... Is there something else to do? Is the Walkthrough not updated??? Can someone help me please??? :)
Let's face it...you can't have been that good. A little foreplay next time maybe...

Srsly though, I would be interested in the answer, because it sounds like one of those event traps we could all fall into.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Let's face it...you can't have been that good. A little foreplay next time maybe...

Srsly though, I would be interested in the answer, because it sounds like one of those event traps we could all fall into.
It's not a trap, you just need to be mindful of barriers and not force your way past them. The walkthrough causes problems because you stop looking at what the game itself is telling you and blindly follow the guide. So if you "miss" something in those steps, you lack the ability to rationalize a path out.

It's kind of like following road directions written like "forward two blocks, turn right, forward 3 blocks, turn left". Then you get into an accident and can't tell anyone to come and get you because you don't actually know what street you are on (exaggeration, of course, phones have location. But just an illustration).

Nov 18, 2018
The walkthrough tells you how to get the scenes. It doesn't tell you what, necessarily, the best path is to take overall. In this case, it shows you how to get the sex scene with Evelyn. But because of that, she leaves you and never returns. Definitely not the best path. Sometimes you really have to listen to the characters. When they tell you, repeatedly, not to do something, it's usually a good idea to listen.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Remember when we used to get so many articles about how peoples maps/satnavs kept leading them to a ditch or off the side of a cliff and things like that? And they all blamed the satnavs? I kept thinking, at what point of going towards a swamp should you have stopped and thought about whether this is the right way? The satnav was wrong but it was 100% your fault for willingly going through a forest and totalling your car.

I kinda feel the same about these walkthrough people.

nikmilvea

Apr 16, 2020
Thanks for the answers guys, but in this case what should I do? :)
And anyway I was thinking the walkthrough was the best way how to play and in this case the guide is maybe wrong?

Last edited:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Thanks for the answers guys, but in this case what should I do? :)
And anyway I was thinking the walkthrough was the best way how to play and in this case the guide is maybe wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You either missed the "There is nothing wrong with incest, right?" right above "Admit your true feelings to her",
or you missed something before that, in which case Evelyn must not have been too pleased when you tried that option.

She is gone now and won't be back. You either move on, or load a previous save and convince her this time.

nikmilvea

Apr 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You either missed the "There is nothing wrong with incest, right?" right above "Admit your true feelings to her",
or you missed something before that, in which case Evelyn must not have been too pleased when you tried that option.

She is gone now and won't be back. You either move on, or load a previous save and convince her this time.
Thanks so much boxedjack... I missed the incest phrase... :)

Nov 18, 2018
Essentially, going after Evelyn at this point in the game leads to a bad path we all generally agree shouldn't be trodden. But, if you wait until you're more skilled with magic, and have more clues to work with, you'll eventually get to the point where you can change her mind. But, definitely ignore the walk through on this subject at this point.

If you've already done it, and she's left, there is nothing you can do to correct it from within the game. You have to roll back to a previous save or start over. Or, you can do a search of the forum. I'm sure pre-Evelyn-scarpers saves have been posted more than once.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Upgrade your agility by training with and progressing Nell's story
On the subject of upgrading abilities, by my count, currently we have 2 tiers of courage and 1 tier of perversity left to unlock.

As we are approaching the endgame with the Princess, are they planned to be unlocked as part of the main story progression, or part of side quests that you will go back and flesh out more once the main quest content is complete?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
On the subject of upgrading abilities, by my count, currently we have 2 tiers of courage and 1 tier of perversity left to unlock.

As we are approaching the endgame with the Princess, are they planned to be unlocked as part of the main story progression, or part of side quests that you will go back and flesh out more once the main quest content is complete?
Those tiers are not currently necessary for the endgame, so they will be implemented after. It's a matter of priorities.

Reactions: Antosha

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
i guess something is wrong then i already have max agility :C
Unlike with the other night scenes, Samarra will always catch you if you mess around long enough, even with max agility. Your agility only gives you more "actions" during this scene. Try to hold back a little and come back another night instead of trying to do everything in one night. This will be even more important when I expand this scene later.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Unlike with the other night scenes, Samarra will always catch you if you mess around long enough, even with max agility. Your agility only gives you more "actions" during this scene. Try to hold back a little and come back another night instead of trying to do everything in one night. This will be even more important when I expand this scene later.
Looking forward to when we have max perversity & agility and we start boinking Samarra in her sleep, and then she wakes up half way through and is like "ah HAH! I caught you!"

Ahh, fun times will be had by all! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Antosha

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm at the Fey Court, trying to figure out the vision, I've figured out what the vision means and have used the "Nell is part Fey" clue, but now it wants another clue to show it's significance, but I can't figure out what clue to use. I looked in the walkthrough and it says to use the "Nell is the Fairy Queen's daughter" clue, but I can't figure out where to find that clue.

Edit: Nevermind, I managed to find it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes