Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Yeah I should probably quit following it now. Though I'm not exactly sure now what to do next without it. Ha ha
Well... I gave a hint to someone about how to solve your immediate particular problem at the very bottom of the previous page. :)

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Well... I gave a hint to someone about how to solve your immediate particular problem at the very bottom of the previous page. :)
Well I realised I needed to talk more with her, now I'm just wondering what to do next, free from following that terrible WT :p

Pjalle

Dec 27, 2018
No point, just optional. You shouldn't follow the walkthrough. Explore, try speak with every npc and try in every hour of the day. This game is very well made and don't force you to use a walkthrough which is unofficial and not that good/detailed, just my opinion. You will feel more rewarding and with less frustration.
I kinda disagree... If not from reading some posts here I would never know the benefit of not removing the spell early... Callie an such... I hadn't played it for a few updates... And finding out you can trick her that way.. Means I need to start all over... Cause I want that... But i belive I removed the spell as early as possible... If I only knew the pros and cons of it at the time tho then I wouldn't have to start all over... Hopefully I have the strength to start all over instead of just giving it up...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I wonder... the fey are not welcome in human society... mages are shuned and closely monitored... in worst case she might be killed by a knight or clerical.
The Fey on the otherhand have isolated themself from humanity and only VERY rarely interact with them under disguises... I mean most if not all people in even this little Hamlet right next to a fairy kingdom believes them to be nothing more than Myth or stories
Belle can be unseen.
The Fae can be selectively invisible not to mention magic can be used to alter their appearance.
But I was wondering if Belle can stay if she wants to stay or is will she be compelled to return to the pixie lesbian pond.

Of course you can use a Fairy Stones (also known as Odin Stones or Hag Stones, Holey stones) to make the Fae visible. Fairy Stones are literally stones with natural holes eroded in the center by water. Using the fairy stone should be done by the water where you found the stone. Holding the stone to your eye, look through it and walk around in a circle three times saying:
“The fairies peek and they see me.
Now I'll peek and I’ll see thee”.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Belle can be unseen.
The Fae can be selectively invisible not to mention magic can be used to alter their appearance.
But I was wondering if Belle can stay if she wants to stay or is will she be compelled to return to the pixie lesbian pond.

Of course you can use a Fairy Stones (also known as Odin Stones or Hag Stones, Holey stones) to make the Fae visible. Fairy Stones are literally stones with natural holes eroded in the center by water. Using the fairy stone should be done by the water where you found the stone. Holding the stone to your eye, look through it and walk around in a circle three times saying:
“The fairies peek and they see me.
Now I'll peek and I’ll see thee”.
But would the fairy Queen allow an unregular, unpredictable and rather untrained fairy to travel into human society at the risk of her creating some issues?
Not to mention would she allow a single perverted fairy to always stay close to her beloved? :sneaky:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I kinda disagree... If not from reading some posts here I would never know the benefit of not removing the spell early... Callie an such... I hadn't played it for a few updates...
I shouldn't have taken the contraception spell off?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
But would the fairy Queen allow an unregular, unpredictable and rather untrained fairy to travel into human society at the risk of her creating some issues?
Not to mention would she allow a single perverted fairy to always stay close to her beloved? :sneaky:
Well I could see Nell being a little leery of letting Belle be alone with the MC.
Particularly if Belle was human sized to hide her pixie self.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes