chacka

May 29, 2020
Underrated, although not finished yet.

Belle the pixie is great !
The magic is a nice touch, puzzles are good.
Models are really well made and look realistic, animations could be smoother but not bad.
Didnt have any errors for me, other than missing one clue (my fault).

Almost not enough time to do everything in the day, have to plan better I guess.
I need to setup a macro for clicking, these games are rough on the click finger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Alright so, I downloaded the game (android, using a chromebook) and was wondering how do I start it? It's pretty straight forward with playing an html game, but this is the first renpy game I've downloaded and can't figure out how to play it lol.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Alright so, I downloaded the game (android, using a chromebook) and was wondering how do I start it? It's pretty straight forward with playing an html game, but this is the first renpy game I've downloaded and can't figure out how to play it lol.
Put the .apk-file somewhere you can find it on your Android device and just run it. If you don't know how to do what I just said, you'll find great guides on how to do this through a quick Google search.

Keep in mind that Android will give you multiple warnings about potential security problems as part of this. As long as you've downloaded the official Android version directly from my Patreon or SubscribeStar, you should be fine. If you downloaded it anywhere else, including here, I can't vouch for it. It could be benign or it could be stuffed with viruses for all I know.

Reactions: Blayo

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Put the .apk-file somewhere you can find it on your Android device and just run it. If you don't know how to do what I just said, you'll find great guides on how to do this through a quick Google search.

Keep in mind that Android will give you multiple warnings about potential security problems as part of this. As long as you've downloaded the official Android version directly from my Patreon or SubscribeStar, you should be fine. If you downloaded it anywhere else, including here, I can't vouch for it. It could be benign or it could be stuffed with viruses for all I know.
Thanks. I had another app that was opening it and showing me the files instead of running it lol. Turns out that, after a little searching, chromebooks will only run programs in the browser, which is why html games run without a problem. Royally sucks because I was looking forward to playing this offline instead of requiring a website like gamcore to play. Been thinking of getting a windows laptop and this'll just be one more reason to do it.

Akab

Jul 29, 2017
I found these console commands (all tested and functional).

I hope they are useful to those who want to make the game easier,
or to test other routes or options.

money_copper
money_silver
money_gold

ability_agility
ability_courage
ability_perversity
ability_pathfinding

• Angry
Reactions: MisterAnon04

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks. I had another app that was opening it and showing me the files instead of running it lol. Turns out that, after a little searching, chromebooks will only run programs in the browser, which is why html games run without a problem. Royally sucks because I was looking forward to playing this offline instead of requiring a website like gamcore to play. Been thinking of getting a windows laptop and this'll just be one more reason to do it.
You could try running the Linux version. See this page:

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
You could try running the Linux version. See this page:
Thanks for the info, but that seems like a real pain to do, especially for a game that's still being developed. Maybe once the game is close to finished I'll look into installing it then, but for now I'll play on a website and follow its progress here.

Kim Newton

Sep 16, 2018
As far as I can remember, you need to bring her to the fairy court to meet the Queen Fairy. Check Spoiler below for more info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
W
How do I get Nell to be the new fairy queen? All my options with her are just normal/sex options.

Where do I find Nell is the Fairy Queen’s daughter clue?

Whee do you find Nell is the Fairy Queen’s daughter clue?

Reactions: Am I Hidden

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Hey Hey! someone else thought the same way. did the books get any better? I tapered off after Book 5 (can't remember the title).
It's been a long time reading them. First 3 were the best. Last one was issue 9 or 10. There were no more books from the series at that time. (now 21 or so) When they made the tv series "sword of thruth" , although i liked the series, it didn't do the books justice. wanted to pick them up sometime again. Remember issue 5 to be very lengthy and dry, rest of them were not bad imo. Loved the story

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
It's been a long time reading them. First 3 were the best. Last one was issue 9 or 10. There were no more books from the series at that time. (now 21 or so) When they made the tv series "sword of thruth" , although i liked the series, it didn't do the books justice. wanted to pick them up sometime again. Remember issue 5 to be very lengthy and dry, rest of them were not bad imo. Loved the story
might try and get back to it, think our libraries might have opened up already. The TV show was downright terrible imo!

Elliottald

Jan 27, 2019
Very very good game, in my opinion there are a lot of games with great stories around, but very few with an interesting gameplay that actually make you think about the story. Can't wait for the next update !

Reactions: KrystofDayne
D

Deleted member 1954507

The win/linux NOPY download link seems to be half-dead. I do get a NOPY page, but when pressing download on that page I get a 404 error. Same of course with jdownloader. Other games uploaded to NOPY works, so prob not NOPY. And the win LLtP DL-links to racaty and uploadhaven works too.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The win/linux NOPY download link seems to be half-dead. I do get a NOPY page, but when pressing download on that page I get a 404 error. Same of course with jdownloader. Other games uploaded to NOPY works, so prob not NOPY. And the win LLtP DL-links to racaty and uploadhaven works too.

The correct way to get this fixed is to report the OP and say what the problem is.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Hey Hey! someone else thought the same way. did the books get any better? I tapered off after Book 5 (can't remember the title).
Meh... I read up until 9, I think? But when the next one was about to come out, I thought about re-reading them all to get back into the mood, but I tapped out since it became clear that Goodkind doesn't know the meaning of the word "consistency". Treating each one as "one-offs" works, but as a series there are too many things that doesn't make sense and just get ignored (at the start of the second book, there's trouble at the Rahl tomb, never mentioned again, at the end, that lost tribe gets the land the Emperor just steamrolls over to invade Midland, what happened to them? Don't know, don't care, it seems). Remember when Richard was a wizard in the first two books? Too bad he never uses magic except for once because the plot demands it as a deus ex machina (and even then it's only that one time in the book).

Stick to the good fantasy such as Wheel of Time. Now THAT is a great series.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Finished the story up to the endgame. Very good.

(Might as well make a first post so my usual boring review will suffice.)

Reactions: DougTheC
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes