chadrea

Mar 4, 2020
I have been following along in the walkthrough and for some reason when it says I should be getting it on with Nell after my rooftop climbs she just keeps pushing me away when I try to kiss her. Did I miss a step somewhere?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have been following along in the walkthrough and for some reason when it says I should be getting it on with Nell after my rooftop climbs she just keeps pushing me away when I try to kiss her. Did I miss a step somewhere?
probably not... or your MC would be lying flat on the ground bleeding to death :sneaky:...
In all honesty... drop that acursed document that already caused more people than you an headache and start playing the game with the intend to do so... all hints are there... even if it is only the mimic of characters... common sence also tends to help

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Did you already max all pervesity and charisma? Sometimes you need to explore it by your own feeling and not depend by walkthrough cause not every walkthrough have everything what player need..

Last edited:

crevax

Apr 17, 2018
I love this game! The models are among the best I've ever seen, the story is interesting, and the mechanics of the game are not too bad, although we can see it is subject to evolution.

Belle is hilarious, by far my favorite character from any game game I've found here!

Just... how to raise Perversity after having reads the books? There's some molesting I'd like to do, but I'm not enough of a perv (or so the game says... :p).

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Just... how to raise Perversity after having reads the books? There's some molesting I'd like to do, but I'm not enough of a perv (or so the game says... :p)
I don't even remember HOW I raised my perversity outside the books. I never did any molesting, but AFAIK 3 points are from the books. And 1 point you get from the Leanan Sidhe. How I got the remaining points I have no idea.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I don't even remember HOW I raised my perversity outside the books. I never did any molesting, but AFAIK 3 points are from the books. And 1 point you get from the Leanan Sidhe. How I got the remaining points I have no idea.
That's it. You start with one, get three more from the books, and the last one from the Leanan Sidhe.

I think you could also get the last point from molesting girls in their sleep.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
That's it. You start with one, get three more from the books, and the last one from the Leanan Sidhe.

I think you could also get the last point from molesting girls in their sleep.
Shit I forgot that you start with one point. Makes much more sense. I don't have the game installed right now so I assumed I had 6 points. Very likely that I had just 5. Thanks.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
OK....EMERGENCY.... What can you do when you re-open the latest ver (31) which was working find the last time I ran the program and ALL OF MY 60 PLUS SAVE GAMES ARE GONE! The gallery is still there. BUT my saves, autosaves, quick saves all MISSING. I've been playing this right along for months and keeping a close record and saving often... (I was even enjoying the End Game when this happened....)

I feel like falling on my sword! This a long game to have to go back and start over (again?!) can somebody give me hope? I've never had this problem with this game before... Are there files that might have been deleted when I erased earlier vers ? that I could restore?? Or am I DOOMED :-(

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
check the game folder in your directory for the saves AND
C:\Users\*your user*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LongLiveThePrincess-*numbers*
if your game still has the save files but the saves is gone in Appdata just copy paste them there.... or vice versa
If you have neither you are doomed indeed

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Shit I forgot that you start with one point. Makes much more sense. I don't have the game installed right now so I assumed I had 6 points. Very likely that I had just 5. Thanks.
Yeah, perversity currently caps at 5, the 6th box is blocked out. Same with courage, which caps at 4.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
check the game folder in your directory for the saves AND
C:\Users\*your user*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LongLiveThePrincess-*numbers*
if your game still has the save files but the saves is gone in Appdata just copy paste them there.... or vice versa
If you have neither you are doomed indeed
Evangelion-01 Thanks for the reminder and tip. I'd checked my AppData before...and did again just now and it was empty except for the 'persistent.sav' So I went back to my save games folder and I did have several saves which I back copied into AppData, (including some AutoSaves)… Sure enough I was able to find them in my "Load" menu.

Now the personal bad news and why you'll find my body on the floor with blood all around.... I had been stepping Through the game, saving every several days just to make sure as I both followed the "Walkthru" and deviated to explore. It WAS FUN! I had over 60 Save games so I could literally 'step back in time' and redo any sequence I wanted. Don't believe anyone is so 'anal compulsive?' Check this: (D=Day)
Snapshot of the list from Day 10 to Day 56
10 D01-Morn D01-Morn D02-Morn D02-Aftn D03-Morn D05-Morn
11 D05-Morn D06-Morn D07-Morn D08-Aftn D09-Morn D10-Aftn
12 D11-Aftn D12-Morn D12-Nite D15-Morn D16-Morn D17-Aftn
13 D18-Morn D20-Nite D21-Morn D21-Aftn D21-Nite D22-Morn
14 D22-Aftn D22-Nite D23-Nite D25-Morn D26-Morn D27-Morn
15 D28-Morn D29-Morn D30-Morn D31-Morn D32-Morn D33-Morn
16 D33-Morn D34-Morn D35-Morn D36-Morn D37-Morn D38-Morn
17 D38-Aftn D39-Morn D39-Nite D40-Morn D41-Morn D42-Morn
18 D43-Morn D44-Morn D45-Morn D45-Morn D45-Aftn D46-Morn
19 D47-Morn D48-Morn D48-Nite D49-Aftn D49-Nite D51-Morn
20 D52-Morn D53-Morn D54-Morn D55-Morn D55-Nite D56-Morn

WELL they're all GONE now...
I have only the ones after D60 and the End game start so, although I can follow on from now, I need to Restart once again if I want to 'RE-LIVE' this fine adventure.

SO TO ALL YOU GAMERS: if you don't want this to happen to you, go into the AppData Folder ON A REGULAR BASIS and BACK UP your save games somewhere else or you too will find yourself in my miserable state....busted!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Evangelion-01 Thanks for the reminder and tip. I'd checked my AppData before...and did again just now and it was empty except for the 'persistent.sav' So I went back to my save games folder and I did have several saves which I back copied into AppData, (including some AutoSaves)… Sure enough I was able to find them in my "Load" menu.

Now the personal bad news and why you'll find my body on the floor with blood all around.... I had been stepping Through the game, saving every several days just to make sure as I both followed the "Walkthru" and deviated to explore. It WAS FUN! I had over 60 Save games so I could literally 'step back in time' and redo any sequence I wanted. Don't believe anyone is so 'anal compulsive?' Check this: (D=Day)
Snapshot of the list from Day 10 to Day 56
10 D01-Morn D01-Morn D02-Morn D02-Aftn D03-Morn D05-Morn
11 D05-Morn D06-Morn D07-Morn D08-Aftn D09-Morn D10-Aftn
12 D11-Aftn D12-Morn D12-Nite D15-Morn D16-Morn D17-Aftn
13 D18-Morn D20-Nite D21-Morn D21-Aftn D21-Nite D22-Morn
14 D22-Aftn D22-Nite D23-Nite D25-Morn D26-Morn D27-Morn
15 D28-Morn D29-Morn D30-Morn D31-Morn D32-Morn D33-Morn
16 D33-Morn D34-Morn D35-Morn D36-Morn D37-Morn D38-Morn
17 D38-Aftn D39-Morn D39-Nite D40-Morn D41-Morn D42-Morn
18 D43-Morn D44-Morn D45-Morn D45-Morn D45-Aftn D46-Morn
19 D47-Morn D48-Morn D48-Nite D49-Aftn D49-Nite D51-Morn
20 D52-Morn D53-Morn D54-Morn D55-Morn D55-Nite D56-Morn

WELL they're all GONE now...
I have only the ones after D60 and the End game start so, although I can follow on from now, I need to Restart once again if I want to 'RE-LIVE' this fine adventure.

SO TO ALL YOU GAMERS: if you don't want this to happen to you, go into the AppData Folder ON A REGULAR BASIS and BACK UP your save games somewhere else or you too will find yourself in my miserable state....busted!
Files don't just disappear. Ren'Py doesn't go deleting saves willy nilly. If the saves are gone, it's because of something that somebody did.

But, this illustrates the importance of having backups.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
[U]goobdoob,[/U] NOT Blaiming Ren'py. I usually keep 2-3 versions of a game. When 0.31 came out I was so happy with the play through that, after saving a back up of 0.31 I deleted my 2 previous versions. (I had all my saves in 0.31 and my HD is getting full). My post mortem analysis is that is what did it. But I don't know why it should have, but they're gone now. Surprise Surprise. Yes. Have Backups. OH, btw, Sometimes a program like Recuva helps, but this time, Recuva would not find my AppData folder so it was no help. This is called, "paying CASH" to learn a lesson... Cheers

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes