Oct 29, 2017
so I'm at end of current version and walkthrough says that hero should go to Fey Court and fuck Nell but even after waiting 4 weeks she is still upset so how long is that several days wt mentions?

great game and very good humor etc.
I was able to after just a few days in-game. That said, I ignored the walkthrough for the part about convincing her by threatening to break up, and just used "Remove Inhibitions" to make her more open to the idea. After that, she agreed on the second attempt to convince her.

Not sure if that has an impact on how she treats you afterwards or not.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
guys how to maximize charisma? I have only 5 dice. Where to get the sixth?
Welcome to F95zone!

We've got a nice search feature here. Your question has been asked and answered many times.

Scroll to the top of the page, and type charisma in the search box at the top right, and hit enter. I bet you can find your answer!

Reactions: Akachan and Micma

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
feels like game is bugged, saveeditor states that Nell isn't upset (value is 0) but game states that she is upset. changing 1st upset value to 1 didn't change her attitude.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
feels like game is bugged, saveeditor states that Nell isn't upset (value is 0) but game states that she is upset. changing 1st upset value to 1 didn't change her attitude.
Sounds like your save editor is bugged.

Let me guess... every time you asked her for sex and she refused, you reloaded your save (or did a rollback). Am I right?

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I was able to after just a few days in-game. That said, I ignored the walkthrough for the part about convincing her by threatening to break up, and just used "Remove Inhibitions" to make her more open to the idea. After that, she agreed on the second attempt to convince her.

Not sure if that has an impact on how she treats you afterwards or not.
It absolutely makes a difference. If you use remove inhibitions to convince her to go, she's not mad at you. If you threaten to break up with her, she is mad at you. Crazy, I know...

• Haha
Reactions: Akachan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sounds like your save editor is bugged.

Let me guess... every time you asked her for sex and she refused, you reloaded your save (or did a rollback). Am I right?
yes i loaded save to save time (after 1st and 2nd week waiting).

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Perhaps another setting is off.
If you used the save editor to change it to 0, but failed to change other key settings, it may still be operating under the assumption that she is upset.
It can be a combination of settings that control how the game goes.

For instance, you change it to 0 so that she is not upset, but failed to change the setting for how you got her to go with you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure what setting relates on how mc got her to go to fey court.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Since when has that reduced one's internal need? Sex when your partner is pregnant is great!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since when has that reduced one's internal need? Sex when your partner is pregnant is great!
well job done, next fey queen is coming (someday, no idea how long feys/half feys pregnancies last) so can move to other girls except Callie who had enuf about night visits after 1st week of waiting of Nell to cooldown but still she (Callie) is willing to have sex with mc on 3some.

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, the murderer leave some cameleon scale means he or she using magic to hide real identity..

I don't believe this guy is just ordinary person and so far we already know who has knowlegde of magic, Princess Lillith, Princess Selena, Thaddeus, Fey King & Queen. Princess Lillith already confess if she not killing Merek, Fey Queen is not also since she just sit in her throne and rest still unknown...

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Blame the walkthrough! The walkthrough said we should threaten! Bad walkthrough!
Dont depend from walkthrough and dont say walkthrough is bad, if you thing you can finish the game without walkthrough why not to try exploring by your own feeling then?

The game still free to be explored and no time limit unless at New Game+

• Angry
Reactions: wolfpackjac3

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Interested to see how the MC got so powerful, and if he'll ultimately be more powerful than the princess.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Interested to see how the MC got so powerful, and if he'll ultimately be more powerful than the princess.
Power can be a fickle thing... the Player has prepared several options to distract and deharmonize the princess... even if he is not as powerful as her on the avarage level, duo to his preperations he should be able to overpower her in a single moment... and that's all he needs

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akachan
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes