Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It was established that those who are not truthsayers are more limited in magic.
...It was established, that trueth saying is a VERY limited ability that comes with magic... it only proves that the user is capable of casting magic, however a real magic caster is far more powerful than a thrueth sayer... and not always is a magic caster a truethsayer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is the key to the MC's magical ability could possibly be his parents.
But then does his sister have any ability?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
None is mentioned... but I'd bet that was the same for the MC... at minimum he had always been a medicore trueth sayer, before Merek or whomever treated his mind to seal a live long knowledge about magic into and potentially altered his magic affinity (i.e. raise).
Or maybe he was just born as a chosen one with his abilities sealed by the gods on birth (maybe Belle is their avatar with her memories sealed aswell) :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doubt sister has any talent for magic, it'd have been found out already.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She's the best negotiator the town has, maybe she has an ability that's always active that increases her charm or charisma.
The town has fallen into unimportance to a degree that it's survival was in question.... she is the best negotiator in a backwater region without any important nobility... she is a commoner aswell.
All those facts disagree with that... the occasionaly mesenger she had to deal with only taught her to use her appeal to get better deals, but she admits that she never dealt with anyone as important as Thadeus and that she has to use all her skills and charms to prevent him from fucking the town over by makeing them pay for everything in regards to the coronation

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She's the best negotiator the town has, maybe she has an ability that's always active that increases her charm or charisma.
yea it's her body. :p

thaddeus is magical user so would think that he would notice if she has active magic and prolly merek tested her too.

• Haha
Reactions: Akachan

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
A random thought.
MC and evelyn are brother and sister, but it seems to be a mystery about who their father really is.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A random thought.
MC and evelyn are brother and sister, but it seems to be a mystery about who their father really is.
The identity of their father is known, it's just that he is no longer alive and that his children had known him as their caring uncle

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well if the sister doesn't have any meaningful magic talent maybe they did have a different father, or her magic using gene is recessive.
Belle not being a lesbian pixie (possibly the only ever) could it be that she had been magically altered maybe before she was born(?) so she would become attached to the MC by more than a geas.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well if the sister doesn't have any meaningful magic talent maybe they did have a different father, or her magic using gene is recessive.
Belle not being a lesbian pixie (possibly the only ever) could it be that she had been magically altered maybe before she was born(?) so she would become attached to the MC by more than a geas.
Mutations based on the incest relationship of the MCs parents?

Reactions: RustyV

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The identity of their father is known, it's just that he is no longer alive and that his children had known him as their caring uncle

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If you solve Evelyn's Dark Secret, you will know absolutely who their father is, and it's the same man for both.
Which is why the tavern owners "fourth wall" comment is still appropriate to this town, this kingdom. (Fourth Wall in relation to the many games out there)

ryninho

Jul 29, 2018
Anyone else confused about how there is so much content in this game already but we still havent meant the princess. i mean shes in the title of the game i didnt think it would take this long.

Reactions: sacheu

sacheu

Jun 26, 2020
Anyone else confused about how there is so much content in this game already but we still havent meant the princess. i mean shes in the title of the game i didnt think it would take this long.
For real, I was really bummed out I couldn't meet the princess, but also hopeful that it will be worth it, the dev seems really cool and I'm sure he has something interesting in store for us.

Reactions: Akachan
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes