DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
not sure what setting relates on how mc got her to go to fey court.
There was a setting that relates to threatening her with breakup. It is probably set to true.
I looked at mine and since I did not threaten her with breakup, it is set to false.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Interested to see how the MC got so powerful, and if he'll ultimately be more powerful than the princess.
well he couldn't overpower younger princess so will be interesting to see how he will overpower older princess.

There was a setting that relates to threatening her with breakup. It is probably set to true.
I looked at mine and since I did not threaten her with breakup, it is set to false.
well after playing onwards after finding out that old crone is actually pretty princess and waiting for a week and talking to Nell and then waiting for another week she was willing to experience sex on throne.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If the MC disabled the contraceptive spell before he had sex with the crone-princess then there is a chance he could get her pregnant with I would guess a negative reaction from her.

When all of LLTP girls realize who got them pregnant I think for his own safety the MC better start looking for a new VN to move to. MAybe he can hide out with Belle.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
When all of LLTP girls realize who got them pregnant I think for his own safety the MC better start looking for a new VN to move to. MAybe he can hide out with Belle.
That would be hilarious. Have the MC jumping to new VN's trying to escape from the women he impregnated. He has to figure out the new VN he's in and how to complete it before they arrive. The Crone/Lilith would be leading them to each new VN, following the magical energy he leaves behind in every woman he meets lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaren and Akachan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If the MC disabled the contraceptive spell before he had sex with the crone-princess then there is a chance he could get her pregnant with I would guess a negative reaction from her.

younger princess didn't have sex with mc yet. if all girls (incl. samarra) get preggo then mc will increase population of town significantly.

Does this also mean that belle might also be impregnated?(from the shrunk sex: yes, that's what I'm calling it now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
Fairies don't work that way... that was discussed so often now that the joke is not really funny anymore
normally not but mc filled her from head to toe, every corner of her body so there is chance (even mc was under that no babies spell at that time).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
normally not but mc filled her from head to toe, every corner of her body so there is chance (even mc was under that no babies spell at that time).
...again that's not how fairies work... they are rumored to not have any sexuality organs aside of a vag... they definately are not fertile though.
They are born from a natural phenomenon that does not involve other sentinent specied or fairies

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO one more time with the pixie would be great, but getting her pregnant is a no go.
Having a spell to make Belle grow human size would give her access to too many men and could potentially end up wrecking quit a few marriages in town.
Of course there could be a humorous scene where the MC keeps screwing up the spell and only enlarging certain parts of Belle.

Ishandul

Jun 16, 2018
I honestly expected the MC to learn the shrink spell. He'd then be able to cast it on himself, maybe even as part of Belle's repeating night scene.

Reactions: RustyV

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
There is nothing out there that says fairies can get knocked up. The problem is they are a single sex species so there hasn't been a way to knock them up, but the MC has found a way to have sex with a fairy so who really knows what could be possible. They are magical beings after all. ;)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I honestly expected the MC to learn the shrink spell. He'd then be able to cast it on himself, maybe even as part of Belle's repeating night scene.
Because who wouldn't?
The might pixie actually be his best match.
She knows his good and bad tendencies and in many ways may be his best friend.

Reactions: Akachan

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There is nothing out there that says fairies can get knocked up. The problem is they are a single sex species so there hasn't been a way to knock them up, but the MC has found a way to have sex with a fairy so who really knows what could be possible. They are magical beings after all. ;)
Belle, the games creator has already said that Belle the character will not be getting pregnant.
In fact, Belle said that in this thread:

Pixies don't reproduce in a human way but grow from plants. They don't have a reproductive system that works the same way as ours, so they can't get pregnant.

Reactions: DigDug69

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just hope the MC has a Last Tango in Paris romp with the pixie.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes