No_one1111

Oct 19, 2018
I just found this game recently, and I have to admit that it is one the best ones here. Love the little backstory about Samarra(I get the feeling the same could be happening with Selena?). Cant wait for the next update.

Btw, any chances of seeing the Leanan Sidthe and the ex fairy queen again? :D:D:sneaky:

Reactions: Belle

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just found this game recently, and I have to admit that it is one the best ones here. Love the little backstory about Samarra(I get the feeling the same could be happening with Selena?). Cant wait for the next update.

Btw, any chances of seeing the Leanan Sidthe and the ex fairy queen again? :D:D:sneaky:
The Ex fairy queen announced that you'll see her again one last time before all of this ends when she said her goodbye to the player... and she can see the future :sneaky:

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
hi at all,
in the part where you are from fey curt, that you have to correct the vision, I have changed too many choices and now I can no longer find the logical thread!
I have seen the guide but it only changes one answer, all the others I don't know if they are right or not, because it keeps telling me that it is wrong. does anyone have the screenshots of the right version or do they know the right version?

thanks

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
hi at all,
in the part where you are from fey curt, that you have to correct the vision, I have changed too many choices and now I can no longer find the logical thread!
I have seen the guide but it only changes one answer, all the others I don't know if they are right or not, because it keeps telling me that it is wrong. does anyone have the screenshots of the right version or do they know the right version?

thanks
You have the option of asking Belle if your current interpretation is correct or not. Try using that.

Reactions: renzano

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
It's me...the victim of lost save files who had to start all over again... trudging through the same old plot choices when...what's this?? I didn't see that before! New renders of Primrose?! and others?! why this sneaky Dev!! He's been going back and upgrading his scenes with the girls!! Oh I think he deserves a medal! Surprise Surprise! Applause Applause!! Bravo, dear Sir!! :)

Tenets

Dec 4, 2018
Did you extract the archive, or are you running it from the archive?
If you extracted the archive, did you put it in some place that you don't have write permissions, like Program Files?
Oddly enough just extracted it, and it's in downloads.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Which part of this game is NTR the part with the sister and that guy?
yes, and you can completely stop at as soon at it triggers, with no downsides and it only happens when you trigger it(so you see it start, and you say fuck you or go for it). There also netori, which means you steal someone's wife.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yes, and you can completely stop at as soon at it triggers, with no downsides and it only happens when you trigger it(so you see it start, and you say fuck you or go for it). There also netori, which means you steal someone's wife.
well the downside is that your weakly payment/pocket money from Evelyn will stop... as that guy will be unhappy about loosing out on getting laid... still totally worth it, noone messes with my Harem :devilish:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
well the downside is that your weakly payment/pocket money from Evelyn will stop... as that guy will be unhappy about loosing out on getting laid... still totally worth it, noone messes with my Harem :devilish:
money? who needs money when you have an harem? I see no downsides. Worse case, you fix up some books or hunt and get another addition to the harem. Seem like it only open more doors then, nothing like a good reason to go out there to expend your harem.

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
Just completed playing the game Its really good and a good story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
]
As for my opinion that envoy is the one who is behind all the behaviour of Selena as she liked her but she is in love with Lilith and didn't showed any interest in him and by knowing that as he knew magic and he wanted to remove lilith from the scene by doing some dark ritual on selena
and kill her
I think he is the one who killed the Merrick cause Lilith havent done that and he is the only one who is that much good at magic
and He even threatened to have to face him at the end of his last interaction

And the fairy queen is really cute Its really sad that she had to leave
belle is really super cool and funny
waiting for the next update
wanna kick the ass of that thedyus guy I think he is the main villian(or may be the one who summoned the main villian)

Any news about the next update

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Any news about the next update
I'm working on it, but there's still a lot of work remaining. The two upcoming versions are the most important updates this game's story will ever see, so I'm making sure I get it right. Shit is about to hit the fan. Expect to see blood. Literally. Things are about to get pretty bleak before the bittersweet light at the end of the tunnel.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I'm working on it, but there's still a lot of work remaining. The two upcoming versions are the most important updates this game's story will ever see, so I'm making sure I get it right. Shit is about to hit the fan. Expect to see blood. Literally. Things are about to get pretty bleak before the bittersweet light at the end of the tunnel.
Does that mean that half of the people will be dying and the other half pregnant?
Because if all of the other males in the story die off, that decreases the competition, so it would not be all bad.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so I'm at end of current version and walkthrough says that hero should go to Fey Court and fuck Nell but even after waiting 4 weeks she is still upset so how long is that several days wt mentions?

great game and very good humor etc.

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Hmm, it's like sacrifice about, i guess... wondering if Princess Selena is the real murderer of Merek :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes