D

Deleted member 252808

Not my problem man. I'll type any way the fuck i like. As for the color i like to type in, if it was not men't to be used then it wouldn't be on this site now would it huh?? You made your point, point taken on board. And annoying for the people here you say, yet your the only one complaining about it....:LOL:

mellyElly

Apr 25, 2020
First time playing this game and I have really enjoyed it! One thing in particular I enjoy is the way the MC's powers are used to manipulate people in this game. I know it is a stupid thing to fixate on because this game, and many games on this site, feature many morally reprehensible actions, like molestation, but I like the premise of getting what we ultimately desire by removing their shame/inhibitions and having them be open to experimentation rather than pretty much raping their minds and turning them into thralls that do whatever we desire.

Reactions: Akachan and Belle

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
oh wow,i missed a lot of chapters,havent played in a while but man,this game turns into an extra ordinary.even the opening UI,just wow!!cant wait for the ending!great job belle.ty

Reactions: Belle
Apr 10, 2020
Amazing achievement, Belle. Definitely worth you taking the time to polish this to a fine shine.

Writer's question: How much did the characters you have created end up driving the plot? Or, put another way, how much of the original plot survived character development?

Reactions: Belle and Blayo

Zileas33

Jul 4, 2020
Anybody know of any other games here on f95 with a similar detective mechanic? I like the whole collecting clues and using them to solve a mystery (like the old Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice games).

The idea to mix that mechanic with a basic skill system and a magic system was a fantastic bit of inspiration on Belle's part.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anybody know of any other games here on f95 with a similar detective mechanic? I like the whole collecting clues and using them to solve a mystery (like the old Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice games).

The idea to mix that mechanic with a basic skill system and a magic system was a fantastic bit of inspiration on Belle's part.
only other game with nearly the same mechanic I saw was "Corrupted Kingdoms" but last time I played it it couldn't hold a candle to LltP storywise
other than that Sierra Lee's "The Last Souvereign" has some story parts where you need to play detective for the best outcome.
...to a degree I think any game that focus on Blackmail and rape will also have such mechanics

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Amazing achievement, Belle. Definitely worth you taking the time to polish this to a fine shine.

Writer's question: How much did the characters you have created end up driving the plot? Or, put another way, how much of the original plot survived character development?
It's a mix, I guess? There's a lot of misunderstanding about the nature of the plot in LLtP, mainly from people who are frustrated when there's a lot of focus on characters that don't appear to have anything to do with Princess Selena and the events surrounding her. LLtP has an overarching plot but spends very little time focusing on it (except for at the very end, as we're seeing these days). The focus is primarily on individual characters and their arcs. In that regard, character development is the plot, so when characters develop, so does the plot.

I'm not sure if that makes sense.

d**k B*tt

Oct 11, 2017
It's a mix, I guess? There's a lot of misunderstanding about the nature of the plot in LLtP, mainly from people who are frustrated when there's a lot of focus on characters that don't appear to have anything to do with Princess Selena and the events surrounding her. LLtP has an overarching plot but spends very little time focusing on it (except for at the very end, as we're seeing these days). The focus is primarily on individual characters and their arcs. In that regard, character development is the plot, so when characters develop, so does the plot.

I'm not going to call this a masterpiece or even some amazing achievement(tho good is amazing on F95zone and especially where sexual type games are involved) BUTT and it's a big one all the best stories that have stood the test of time either leaned on character development or balanced the story and characters. So that means you are very much on the right path Belle just keep getting better. One thing I do LOVE about the game is the dialogue of most of the characters butt especially little Belle. She might castrate me for calling her that tho:p.

Reactions: Antosha and Belle

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
How do I get the clues thing to work (on Android) it says short press to examine and long press to reveal yet nothing's happening when I long press.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

belleclear2flip.png

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How do I get the clues thing to work (on Android) it says short press to examine and long press to reveal yet nothing's happening when I long press.
I'd like more information on this. The new clue system on Android is a recent addition, but I've heard from others that it works quite well. Are you using the official Android version from my Patreon/SubscribeStar? Are you certain that you're in a situation where the game actually expects you to present a clue?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
To say a couple of bad things:
Theres a lot of Cringy exposition in the beginining.
The Older sister is a virgin
After MC got punished by crone (to avoid spoilers) theres at least a couple of dialogues where Belle says she never had a cock in her mouth.
Some night scenes, specially Callies seem lower quality/higher compression/lower Res?

On the other hand theres a lot of awesome stuff you dont see in any other game. Theres small and big details here and there which make you deserve some real credit.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes