goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Warning for all, there is unavoidable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in this game. So be WARNED.
I respect that that's a trigger for you, but for almost everyone else on this site (my opinion, not backed by statistical research), an NTR warning means that your character is cheated on, not you taking someone else's love interest. netorare, not netori.

As such, your wigging out seems...shrill. And disingenuous, because you're making a big deal about calling netori NTR.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
As such, your wigging out seems...shrill. And disingenuous, because you're making a big deal about calling netori NTR.
Disingenuous? How is not wanting to make "love" with someones spouse makes me disingenuous? Why are you so hostile? Did I hit sore spot? It's NTR from perspective of Fairy King, he founds out there is this unknown dude, who should have sex with his wife. Let's switch roles, your sister comes to you (even though you are not her spouse) says that Fairy King should give his sperm to her while whole town watches. This should be netori too according to your beliefs.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Disingenuous? How is not wanting to make "love" with someones spouse makes me disingenuous? Why are you so hostile? Did I hit sore spot? It's NTR from perspective of Fairy King, he founds out there is this unknown dude, who should have sex with his wife. Let's switch roles, your sister comes to you (even though you are not her spouse) says that Fairy King should give his sperm to her while whole town watches. This should be netori too according to your beliefs.
putting your final change of heart aside...
NTR = netorare = SOMEONE stealing YOUR love interest
netori = YOU stealing SOMEONES love interest
netorase = YOU encourage or force SOMEONE to steal YOUR love interest

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I am a huge fan of the sneaking around at night part, but some of the pictures are very dark. I realize it adds to the atmosphere, but a little bit of immersion breaking would be appreciated from my end at least. I don't know how you would go about changing it now though

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I am a huge fan of the sneaking around at night part, but some of the pictures are very dark. I realize it adds to the atmosphere, but a little bit of immersion breaking would be appreciated from my end at least. I don't know how you would go about changing it now though
Belle reworks images and animations in the early game frequently and has stated that there will be more updates of that nature before this is through. So just by asking and me tagging Belle will hopefully draw some attention to those scenes. Are you using the full version or a compressed version?

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Hopefully, this can be "fixed" with a light spell or some such, and I think that would be really cool, especially for people with darker monitors, but even just in general.

Reactions: Akachan

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Do NOT turn this thread into one of those discussions again. Nobody is going to change their minds. It just pollutes the thread for no reason. It's probably only a matter of time until mods jump in to remove those last few posts.
Does this game have a female option for the protagonist?

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
Where do I get the there are two fairy Queens and... Uhh the other clue. The nell is the fairy Queens sister, or something. Yeah..where do I get those??

Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
I'd like more information on this. The new clue system on Android is a recent addition, but I've heard from others that it works quite well. Are you using the official Android version from my Patreon/SubscribeStar? Are you certain that you're in a situation where the game actually expects you to present a clue?
I deleted and reinstalled and it works. No idea.

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Where do I get the there are two fairy Queens and... Uhh the other clue. The nell is the fairy Queens sister, or something. Yeah..where do I get those??
Try ask to Samara or Thaddeus or look in Library if you missing some clue about Fairy Queens Tale..

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You only need to talk to her while having two clues. One you get from Samara and the other from the Fairy Queen. From that you need to use your brain matter to reach the correct conclusion. :p

Also need a bit of magic to make Nell more maleable to the idea of going to see the Fairy Queen.

Reactions: Akachan
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes