cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What are the requirements to unlock the sex scene with Nell after she becomes Queen? I followed the walkthrough but she says she isn't ready yet...
after meeting her and she saying no to sex go away and wait few days-week doing nothing (besides pressing wait and sleep with evelyn) or banging other girls and/or dryad.

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Played this a year ago, sad that you still can't rape anyone in their sleep yet...

Also, would be fun if you could get primrose dad to fuck her or your uncle to fuck evelyn.
Wonder, how you could say that thing is fun ?!! :rolleyes:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
One of the interesting and kind of fun things about working on a project like this for three consecutive years is the ability to track my progress as a developer. This is especially true for Daz Studio, a tool that I have become much, much better at since I started. Going back and reworking older scenes makes me shake my head from the mistakes I made back then, but it also makes me excited to polish things up to the level I'm at right now.

This is also why I'm going back and fixing up so many of the older scenes these days. Some of them are atrociously bad, but even the ones that aren't (such as Belle's first scene) are so outdated in style that they barely feel like the same game as the rest of the scenes.

I'm hoping to give Primrose's old scenes some love in this update. In fact, I might even expand some of them with more animations than they used to have. Part of the reason I can do this is the aforementioned progress. Having learned more about how to properly light scenes in Daz Studio means that renders that used to take 1-2 hours can now be cut down to less than 20 minutes, and that expands my animation options considerably.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
One of the interesting and kind of fun things about working on a project like this for three consecutive years is the ability to track my progress as a developer. This is especially true for Daz Studio, a tool that I have become much, much better at since I started. Going back and reworking older scenes makes me shake my head from the mistakes I made back then, but it also makes me excited to polish things up to the level I'm at right now.

This is also why I'm going back and fixing up so many of the older scenes these days. Some of them are atrociously bad, but even the ones that aren't (such as Belle's first scene) are so outdated in style that they barely feel like the same game as the rest of the scenes.

I'm hoping to give Primrose's old scenes some love in this update. In fact, I might even expand some of them with more animations than they used to have. Part of the reason I can do this is the aforementioned progress. Having learned more about how to properly light scenes in Daz Studio means that renders that used to take 1-2 hours can now be cut down to less than 20 minutes, and that expands my animation options considerably.
A year or so after you've finished the entire game, you probably look at it once more and shake your head how you could have done things so much better. Maybe you even go back and touch it up entirely like Nottravis is currently doing. But no matter what, this is still a great game. I didn't really notice or care that some of the scenes at the beginning weren't as fabulous. And it's just great that you keep improving, but even if you don't, the project you have started here is already one of the best out there. So don't get too disheartened by looking back and thinking how much better it all could have been. ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Played this a year ago, sad that you still can't rape anyone in their sleep yet...

Also, would be fun if you could get primrose dad to fuck her or your uncle to fuck evelyn.
This is NOT an NTR game. Nobody fucks people in a relationship with the MC.

Yeah, it's got the NTR tag, but it's not really NTR - a future love interest can make time with someone before you start "dating" her.

Fenarius

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Evelyn/uncle was something I was hoping for, considering
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I was expected Primrose & her father. Maybe anal, so that he doesn't take her virginity.

I'm hoping to give Primrose's old scenes some love in this update. In fact, I might even expand some of them with more animations than they used to have.
I'd rather have more scenes and more story, imo. Once's the game is 'done', you'll probably have better and more skills, so going back to revamp the scenes at that time prevents you having to double work.
But that's my opinion.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'd rather have more scenes and more story, imo. Once's the game is 'done', you'll probably have better and more skills, so going back to revamp the scenes at that time prevents you having to double work.
But that's my opinion.
Updating old scenes is much, much easier than creating new ones. It's worth it too. As things are right now, the first scenes players are likely to come across are the worst ones, and that's not a good way to hook someone's interest.

Creating a game like this is stressful. Updating old scenes is not. It's a way for me to relax while being productive at the same time.

Fenarius

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Creating a game like this is stressful. Updating old scenes is not. It's a way for me to relax while being productive at the same time.
Fair enough, rather slow updates than no updates obviously.
Don't burn yourself out, watch your health.

Reactions: Akachan

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Having gone back and starting over from the beginning, I can say this game has both quality AND QUANTITY...MUCH QUANTITY!!! Right now I notice that we've gone almost 60 days story time to get to the end game point where the Princess will actually be seen. . . THAT is a lot of writing, coding and story...and playing! I'm wondering when Belle gets it done and puts the time element into it, will we get extra points for finishing it in less than 6 weeks ?? I guess this is my way of giving Belle a backhanded compliment for such a monumental effort. I find - no-found the art in the first part was not so 'off-putting' as to prevent me from wanting to proceed and know / do more. So once again, the DEV is his own worse critic. All HAIL BELLE!

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It's indeed very easy to underestimate the sheer size of a project like this. The most current version of the game (the one I'm working on right now) contains 266,499 words of text, according to the tools I use. For comparison, that's just 30,000 fewer words than George R.R. Martin's "A Game of Thrones". It is more than three times the length of "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone".

And the game is still unfinished.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes