PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
sister gets harassed by that courier (or whatever he is) and player can either ignore it or interrupt it. unlimited days unless clicks start the endgame on activity selection and if haven't completed all tasks then that can lead bad ending.
Oh so, when I reach certain part in the story the game will avaliable for me some option for start the final endgame right? Nice to know then, ty :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh so, when I reach certain part in the story the game will avaliable for me some option for start the final endgame right? Nice to know then, ty :)
yea if you go past certain day then that option appears even if you haven't done all (aka becoming masterfucker).

• Haha
Reactions: PinkGoddess

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Belle
I forgot to mention it when this last version released, but I found a path blocking problem that I had to fix with UnRen to go forward.

If you go the Sex Friend route with Primrose, you never get the Charisma point you would have gotten if you went Romance Route, and there was never another opportunity to get it again.

So when I went through the last update on that playthrough, I hit a wall. When trying to talk to the other Princess.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle
I forgot to mention it when this last version released, but I found a path blocking problem that I had to fix with UnRen to go forward.

If you go the Sex Friend route with Primrose, you never get the Charisma point you would have gotten if you went Romance Route, and there was never another opportunity to get it again.

So when I went through the last update on that playthrough, I hit a wall. When trying to talk to the other Princess.
That's by design. You're only supposed to get charisma points for reaching the point where a girl wants to pursue a romantic relationship with you. You failed with Primrose and thus didn't get a point. Not all the ways you will be able to earn charisma are in the game yet. For example, you will be able to earn a point from Callie once her romance path is implemented, and I expect to add one or two more sources too. You won't have to romance all the girls to max out your charisma once the game is complete.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this game looks like it has alot to bring to the table gonna check this out..heard about this from reading through other people's
game requests :D

Reactions: Belle

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
whats the console cheats?
This gets asked a lot; honestly, the answer is that, sure, they're there, but using them will probably break the game. You increase your stats by progressing in the plot. Money isn't very important in the game, and, to be honest, isn't hard to get. And toggling event flags to avoid or undo choices can have all sorts of unseen consequences.

It's a well-constructed, well-written game. If you're paying attention, the text gives you most of the clues you need to keep going (especially your sidekick Belle... actually, sorry, you're her sidekick), and it's worth simply playing through.

If you're just looking to trigger the pr0n, search for someone's shared persistent file; the gallery is, as far as I can tell, complete.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Things are starting to come together for this update now. Lots of stuff left to do still, but the only renders missing at this point are for two very minor scenes at the end of the update. I've still got to write and implement this mess of potential paths through the content.

I'm pulling out all the stops for these final parts of the story. Version 0.31 was the warmup. The big, devastating events start happening in 0.32. You're not ready. No, seriously. I expect tears. :p

Jul 9, 2017
I am beyond excited to see how the story progresses. You've managed to make a game that has a very compelling story, with Pr0n sprinkled in on top, instead of the other way around, and still made it work. GJ Belle!

Reactions: Belle and Paapi

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
You're not ready. No, seriously. I expect tears. :p
One (perhaps the only one) of the perks of release(s) in parts is that you have enough time to grow distant from the characters between releases. Playing from a save is not same as playing in a go or playing over few days. Let the hell break loose and the world come to an end, no tear(s) shall be shed.
:cool::rolleyes::oops:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well, Im in the start of this game, so I really like that the dev is still working in the project, I feel weird because I come from games like the tyrant, milfy city, a wife and mother.. haha :p

Keep it up Belle, ur game will be one of the best for sure !

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It is, one of the or perhaps the best story here.
It's been a little frustrating to watch people rank LLtP's story because of the way I've structured the thing. Because the majority of the game is buildup and putting puzzle pieces in place, almost all of the resolution and payoff comes at the very end. This makes the storytelling feel a little aimless until the ending is in place, and I feel like this has made people rate the storytelling lower than I think it maybe deserves. But we'll have to wait and see.

I can't wait to show everyone what we've been building up to these past three years. Pretty much all of the stories in the game, big and small, will be resolved within the next few updates, starting with 0.32. Oh yeah, you'll be getting some resolutions right away, and not the ones you're expecting (as well as some you might be expecting).

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
It's been a little frustrating to watch people rank LLtP's story because of the way I've structured the thing. Because the majority of the game is buildup and putting puzzle pieces in place, almost all of the resolution and payoff comes at the very end. This makes the storytelling feel a little aimless until the ending is in place, and I feel like this has made people rate the storytelling lower than I think it maybe deserves. But we'll have to wait and see.

I can't wait to show everyone what we've been building up to these past three years. Pretty much all of the stories in the game, big and small, will be resolved within the next few updates, starting with 0.32. Oh yeah, you'll be getting some resolutions right away, and not the ones you're expecting (as well as some you might be expecting).
I have never found it to be aimless (I think the first version I played was 0.21 or 0.22 or so). Truth be told, for me whatever little revelation there was (so far) has fallen in place. Some were expected, some were not but nothing so far has appeared forced. The MC is an enigma - and I thought that in itself in good enough to generate an intrigue, sustain it and create the impression that 'everything is connected'. There are other games with good plot line I would say, but relatively extensive world building, sizeable number of non-planar :)D) characters and complexity does make this stand out for me. :)

D

Deleted member 2361036

It's one of the first games like this I've played, and still one of my favorites, thanks to the story and the game play. I know it's drawing to a close, and am excited to see what you do next!

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
After living through the twist in the plot where you 'killed off' the MC, I began to hold back on any expectations in plot direction. Now that I've seen some of the added plot points, I'm afraid to even guess. In fact, I feel guilty at putting my estimation of what the 'clues' look like to me out here as I fear it would spoil it for me if I was actually right (doubtful knowing your ability to turn a corner) So, bravo for all the work so far and I'm fastening my seat belt for the final act. Its been a great ride, Belle!!

Reactions: Akachan and Belle
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes