Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I would but I dont use credit cards, and Subscribestar doesnt accept Paypal.
That's because it originally wasn't Patreon that enforced those policies, but Paypal iirc. They're one of the driving forces behind this puritan bullshit.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
virtual debit cards work perfect with SubscribeStar, some banks might offer them and there's stuff like Privacy that should also work

One more game victim of Patreon useless T&C. I'm not much fan of incest but this Landlady and Roommate thing is way more dumb :sick:
I'm not sure at least Stepmother and Stepsister/Stepbrother thing is acceptable or not by Patreon...
Nah, that's still against their rules

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Subscribestar doesn't accept PayPal because PayPal is one of the shitty companies that pushed Patreon to adopt it's dumb censorship policies.

If Subscribestar did business with PayPal they'd end up having to become just as bad as Patreon in order to keep PayPal's support.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I haven't played this for a while, since before they finally revealed who the witch was (it was obvious), how close to the end is it?

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
So I guess it is recommended to ignore the hot fix version and download the previous version where she is still your sister.

Reactions: Slimeee

SmegMan

Jan 8, 2018
Kind of off topic, but is anyone else having trouble with mega links over the past couple days? They won't load for me anymore. I have tried them on about 7 different games.
I had a similar problem some time ago. I use Firefox browser and so tried using different browsers and found Mega worked fine. After a couple of days Firefox was once again working with Mega........wonder why, maybe something to do with a browser update.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
I had a similar problem some time ago. I use Firefox browser and so tried using different browsers and found Mega worked fine. After a couple of days Firefox was once again working with Mega........wonder why, maybe something to do with a browser update.
That is possible as I do primarily use firefox and did just recently do an update. Hopefully it does fix soon as I can use Chrome as well but I prefer Firefox.

Reactions: Elohim888
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes