calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone know why some games show up as grayed out on the Latest Updates page? I have searched and I didn’t see any comments about this on the site, so sorry if I just missed it. DA43DFC3-6219-4D5F-BA61-DB33B98EFDF3.jpeg

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
This game used to get regular updates....what happened?
Three months for just a bugfix???
This latest release isn't what I've been working on outside of these two past weeks. If you want to stay up-to-date on development, subscribe to the $1 tier on either SubscribeStar or Patreon, where I post weekly updates.

Reactions: Kaeris

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
emmasteadman
The sick fucks from patreons staff are happy with their hypocritical rules and one stupid asshole got another golden star for ruining a story, making a dev work on things that were already done and disappointing fans...if you want to know more read the changelog...or the last few pages here...or on patreon...or anywhere else this game is up...

...well, lets see what i do in my next run...ntr is out of question, but i dont know if i gift her to callie or just make her leave...without being the sister she has zero appeal to me, that was her only strong point, everything else is below my hunting habits...

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
patreon - having pixels related to each other is illegal !
so will there be a incest patch for this game to restore the content or is the change to the narrative so big that its not viable ? Evelyn whole backstore is about the subject...

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I hope he get a patch or something for Evelyn, because that would complete ruin that path, i mean, if she is not her real sister what's the diference with any other girl?

Reactions: Renzon

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
Why this game can't have incest but Adventure of Willy D survive the patreon rule? Adventure of will d also have a choice to choose between incest and non-incest,Can this game do that? Belle

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthony2

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
is the time limit going to be a problem in the long run ? as if a certain event only available in certain days and certain time. because by the looks of the game so far it have so many possibilities and not enough time.
i think that's the point of the ng+ that's supposed to be in the final version of the game. You get to play the game but with your stats of the last playthrou so you don't waste time with stats and have more time for the events

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I've already completed the game and enjoyed the Evelyn ending, so I don't need this update to satisfy the Patreon attorneys!

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes