Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just wanted to clarify something Belle: Though I am very sad that Evelyn is no longer MC's sister (I admit, the incest was the thing that made the difference for me), I don't blame you or anything. You earn $4300/month via Patreon. Your livelihood was on the line. I understand that. Still makes me sad.

I wish you the best and just hope that someone will make the effort to make a patch.

Cheers!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Long Live the Princess [v0.32.0p] Belle

Original Size Win/Linux: 871 MB
Original Size Mac: 854 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 294 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 273 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
I got excited for an update and then read the dev comment and got disappointed. Another victim of the iron fisted Patreon. I am happy with the current 0.32 so I see no reason to update to this hotfix version... I imagine some kind forumite will create a patch to restore the original content whenever the next true update releases.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Lets just hope they dont try to fuck cronas/prinzess past as well...its a mystery that a incestuos brat is allowed to be the mc there...but no rewrite could save the story if they dig any deeper, they already fucked up 3 generations "family tradition", but if they kill the mainstory too...

Belle
Maybe you should update the changelog with more details for the replacements...this way some modder who gives a shit about patreon rules could make the anti-patreon patch alot faster ^^

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
No need to wait for a patch (for now, anyway), there's no new content in the patreon-sanitized version compared to the previous version (there's still links for that in the OP).

In case anyone is wondering what got changed: Evelyn is no longer your sister, Aldred is still Evelyn's uncle (but not yours), Evelyn is betrothed to a minor Lord named Tom. And you and Evelyn are still living together for reasons.

Thus the secret about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the clue about Lilith/Serena's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: darlic

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Kind of off topic, but is anyone else having trouble with mega links over the past couple days? They won't load for me anymore. I have tried them on about 7 different games.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For anyone upset about these changes, I wholeheartedly recommend that you subscribe on SubscribeStar instead of Patreon. You might find that it's worth it.
Will be there in November as promised already.

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I have been waiting for 3 updates so I could play the game when there is more ending/content but then I hear the character story of my fav girl gets changed at the last..... Makes me sad. But as a sponger, I shall be silent and internally conflicted.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
So its 3-way ntr now...either you let her cheat with that pantyfetishist or an other useless guy get her - or you fuck the fiancée of the useless guy and kill the wedding yourself...still wondering why they life together without being family or engaged, flat share was not really common that time...well...is she still a virgin with a toy or do you find the useless guy instead of the toy?

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
One more game victim of Patreon useless T&C. I'm not much fan of incest but this Landlady and Roommate thing is way more dumb :sick:
I'm not sure at least Stepmother and Stepsister/Stepbrother thing is acceptable or not by Patreon...

Reactions: joe316
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes