DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Patreon approved the changes I made to the game, so my page is no longer under review. Hooray!
Glad for you and grats, still I do not feel able to give it a like or be really happy about it all. :)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Wait, have I read this correctly? All incest content has been removed and there won't be a patch for it? :(

I'd strongly recommend removing the incest tag from the OP then.

• Sad
Reactions: Elohim888

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
I know that Belles writing never disappoint, it's still disheartening having reacquaint myself with a character I already know and love. I will probably play at some point but now it just feels meh. . .

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Can't wait for this to be done and a proper walkthrough released. Haven't played for well over a year as each update made it so that you sometimes needed to fully restart so walkthroughs were few and far between. It seems like it's getting close to being finished at least.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
While I'm extremely disappointed in Evelyn having to be changed this close to the end, Belle's insistence on making the change worthwhile (and not just something to be patched out) has at least got me curious as to what it could be.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I don't want to play the whole thing again, so would anyone care to explain to me how the Evelyn storyline has changed?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elohim888
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes