DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I would be surprised if I didn't think about it. In fact, I believe I did. Are you sure you can't get that scene at all while that is going on? I'm not going to dig through the code right now, but I seem to recall there being a way to gain that scene back after entering a relationship with Evelyn, though I may be mistaken.

In any case, that scene is indeed gone as long as you sleep in Evelyn's bed, and it wouldn't make sense to offer the ability to sleep in your own bed once you're in a relationship. Evelyn wouldn't understand.

That scene is always available in the gallery anyway, just like every other sex scene.
What are the chances of getting a threesome with MC, Belle and Evelyn with Evelyn being the one to lick Belle while MC is doing his thing with Evelyn?? :p
I know that Evelyn can't see Belle at the moment, but something like that could easily change in the future.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What are the chances of getting a threesome with MC, Belle and Evelyn with Evelyn being the one to lick Belle while MC is doing his thing with Evelyn?? :p
I know that Evelyn can't see Belle at the moment, but something like that could easily change in the future.
I wanted Cassie to finally put two and two together and realize the clothes were for Belle.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
minimal but still possible.

Hi everyone, is there an updated walk through for the .32 endgame sequence?
don't need 1, choices are obvious.

Mar 21, 2019
Honestly, these shenanigans made me lose what little sympathy I had left for Patreon. How they are operating on supposedly slim margins despite the simplicity of their business model was always a red flag for me, and their odd, political stances on censorship were equally appalling. By now I am honestly hoping that they get nuked from orbit in court after their recent legal issues.
For those interested, look up Patreon v Owen Benjamin I believe. Its a funny little shitshow.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Honestly, these shenanigans made me lose what little sympathy I had left for Patreon. How they are operating on supposedly slim margins despite the simplicity of their business model was always a red flag for me, and their odd, political stances on censorship were equally appalling. By now I am honestly hoping that they get nuked from orbit in court after their recent legal issues.
For those interested, look up Patreon v Owen Benjamin I believe. Its a funny little shitshow.
thousands of users and let's say avg pay is 15 bucks per donater so patreon gets hefty sum from just fees.

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Oh, so many reply! Thank! I adore Belle, the "shrink" Scene was incredible hot. Add a simple Option to "Molest Belle" (in Quotation because Sarcasm) would be great. Also she fould ride Player Penis while sex with others or participate more. And if Relationships continue I dearly love ro be Boyfriend to Belle.

I almost crying at Endgame when she fall. I have loved for Tinkerbell sexy since Child, and Belle is so amazing close. This also first 3D H-Game I ever truly like, and will be Support a Patreon soon. Any action to speed Story to know if Belle all right.

Also I must had "smell Onion" trying to convince Nell to meet Queen thinking she might die. Was certainly NOT really Tears lol!

Belle is best Girl. Would love for she to reveal to more girls to join in, she so Sweetheart and deserve Partucipation. She fould even ask to join Encounter even if only Player see her (or she use Tongue on her while have Sex other girls WOW!) Or force Samarra (also so sexy Black Woman! in game!) to give Oral Sex to her when Samarra act Submissive. (If I am honest, just dearly want more Belle in everything.)

Oh also to Author: This game Love for Evelyn is best written than most Erotica I have read! She and her Dialog and Dilemma feel very real genuine. I so much like your Game and Girls within, I have actual Feeling of Care for all. In Future wish to see more Threesome, Foursome and "Moresome" in part since they all so very lovely. And more veryhot Bar Wench and corrupt Nun, want to confront and punish Primrose Father... I just want more of this Story

Thank you Author Belle so very much for make it and engage with Players. It is all very awesone and to know you will see and know my Praise for you direct. I can hardy wait for more!

PS: You are real Fairy and Game is Biography, yes?

Reactions: Belle

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I wish it has pregnant tag
You might see it soon:
The game only lasts for roughly two months, so no. You'll see the consequences of pregnancy (and possibly some big stomachs) in the epilogue.
Just keep your expectations in check. You're unlikely to see more than a single render of that, unless I massively expand the scope of the epilogue (I probably won't).

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
Belle Just here to say thanks for an amazingly well-written game. Currently going thru the games people keep on recommending around here and this deserves its honorifics, without a doubt. There's actual care behind the writing, something I'm not used to around here and I'm so glad to see it. All despite the fact that the game isn't designed for me and isn't a game I'd boot up under normal circumstances.

But I'm glad I did, despite the fact that I wanna kick Dickon/PC in the crotch and throw him in the river most of the time and the Lilith-Selena scenes just made me wish for a female PC instead. But I really do relish the writing! So thank you for a erotic game with believable, good writing in it!

Here's hoping that the Evelyn rework works out fine for you and I'm looking forward for the next patch!

Just a few questions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dragon59 and Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle Just here to say thanks for an amazingly well-written game. Currently going thru the games people keep on recommending around here and this deserves its honorifics, without a doubt. There's actual care behind the writing, something I'm not used to around here and I'm so glad to see it. All despite the fact that the game isn't designed for me and isn't a game I'd boot up under normal circumstances.

But I'm glad I did, despite the fact that I wanna kick Dickon/PC in the crotch and throw him in the river most of the time and the Lilith-Selena scenes just made me wish for a female PC instead. But I really do relish the writing! So thank you for a erotic game with believable, good writing in it!

Here's hoping that the Evelyn rework works out fine for you and I'm looking forward for the next patch!

Just a few questions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of the answers to your questions are going to be "we'll have to wait and see" for now. Some of these are just minor dialogue variations to make things feel a little more alive, while others are potential separate paths that will be developed further. Some potential paths are most likely going to be blocked off for simplicity (such as in the contraception question above).

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
what incest are we talking about??
MC's older sister is in the game. She's the fourth girl from the left in the pic in the OP.
As for the whole Patreon thing, right now the original version is the only one that exists and once a censored/altered one arrives, I'm certain a patch will follow quickly.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes