professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Seems like Belle is almost done if nothing breaks with the rework. :)
You guys... Give the Belle his due... If it takes another 3-4 weeks, I wouldn't be surprised...or disappointed. He has done an incredible job and been the greatest at sticking to regular updates and relating to us fans! I know we're all itching to see what happens, seeing as how we got left with a 'cliffhanger' disaster situation. . . but Lets all realize what a true pro., Belle is.

Come on gang, Let's hear it for Belle!!

HIP HIP HUZZA!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!! GO BELLE GO!! YA HOO BELLE!! . . . .YAY... you're the King of the mountain!!!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
MC's older sister is in the game. She's the fourth girl from the left in the pic in the OP.
As for the whole Patreon thing, right now the original version is the only one that exists and once a censored/altered one arrives, I'm certain a patch will follow quickly.
There will be no patch. Patreon monitors this forum and if the is talk of a patch, it could mean that all of Belle's efforts to make a Patreon-compliant LLtP will be for naught because they'll kick Belle out of Patreon. No patch.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There will be no patch. Patreon monitors this forum and if the is talk of a patch, it could mean that all of Belle's efforts to make a Patreon-compliant LLtP will be for naught because they'll kick Belle out of Patreon. No patch.
That would only apply if Belle actively developes the Patch... we already have several games with 3rd party content that reenables or alters stories to fit to certain fetishes not approved of Patreon.... but since the devs are fans with nop Patreon account they can't do anything since there is still something like free speach on the net and most of the world

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
That would only apply if Belle actively developes the Patch... we already have several games with 3rd party content that reenables or alters stories to fit to certain fetishes not approved of Patreon.... but since the devs are fans with nop Patreon account they can't do anything since there is still something like free speach on the net and most of the world
Exactly.

Patreon might monitor this forum to see if the actual developers of whatever projects are actively trying to circumvent their bullshit censorship rules, but in the end, this is a fucking pirate site. And I'm sure Belle, and most other devs, would happily prefer this site simply didnt exist.

So to hold them financially responsible for whatever 3rd party patches a bunch of pirates come up with is pretty stupid.

Hell, i can think of one game i follow that specifically is not an incest game, has been stated that since day 1, and fans have still made a 3rd party patch that changed the plot to shoe horn incest into the game. Patreon isnt going after them.

Also, if i wasnt clear, fuck patreon and their bullshit censorship. :p

Reactions: Mario4don

Sildani

May 15, 2018
Belle likes this place just fine, she just decided early on to use it properly; that is, to make the game freely available and use this forum to glean feedback and provide word-of-mouth advertising to generate traffic to her Patreon. Plan successfully executed successfully, I think.

Which is why Dickon is, indeed, the sidekick!

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Someone made a thread here just a few hours after I posted the first version of the game online, more than three years ago. It was the only genuine feedback I got for a while, so it quickly endeared me to the site. So what if a lot of the people I talk to here pirate my game? It is more than made up for by the fact that I get a lot of new patrons and subscribers from this site.

Looking back at the first few pages of this thread is fascinating today. I screwed up my first release so badly that you couldn't even finish the first Invade Mind sequence without crashing. I quickly hotfixed that, but it wasn't the smoothest start to this journey.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
So sad that patreon has caused soo much trouble again... And thats why i stopped paying for patreon content.. is subscribestar a good replacementf or it?

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
So sad that patreon has caused soo much trouble again... And thats why i stopped paying for patreon content.. is subscribestar a good replacementf or it?
There are fewer developers and users on SubscribeStar, but I've found the experience to be just like Patreon for the most part. I switched my support of Belle there this month and had no problems.

Jun 10, 2020
You guys... Give the Belle his due... If it takes another 3-4 weeks, I wouldn't be surprised...or disappointed. He has done an incredible job and been the greatest at sticking to regular updates and relating to us fans! I know we're all itching to see what happens, seeing as how we got left with a 'cliffhanger' disaster situation. . . but Lets all realize what a true pro., Belle is.

Come on gang, Let's hear it for Belle!!

HIP HIP HUZZA!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!! GO BELLE GO!! YA HOO BELLE!! . . . .YAY... you're the King of the mountain!!!
Huzzah Belle! Both the developer and the pixie!

(I *think* the developer is male . . . but I'm very glad the pixie is female!)

Reactions: professorx10

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The new version of Evelyn is now out on Patreon. That was 14 days of hard work, but I think it paid off. If you already have 0.32 and are happy with it, you don't have to do anything. If you're curious about the new version of Evelyn, however, feel free to check it out. I have made 0.32 available to everyone as part of this update while I continue working on 0.33.

ete77

Mar 23, 2018
Patreon destroys from time to time all my games that i like. I hate this. The message from Belle was the final for me. My barrel full of water drops over. I quit yesterday all my donations and delete the account.
Im not in the mood to give Patreon anymore. We talk from "games" with no real charakters, and Patreon destroys with the stupid incest rules any games. Its like we talk over Barbie dolls and anything about incest. That all is surreal and it sucks.
Other story, other charakter is shit for me. I love the Basic Idea from any creator and need no cut gameplay.
The last Version for me is now 0.32 Long life The Princess in the old basic form. Not censored from the Patreon priests.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The new version of Evelyn is now out on Patreon. That was 14 days of hard work, but I think it paid off. If you already have 0.32 and are happy with it, you don't have to do anything. If you're curious about the new version of Evelyn, however, feel free to check it out. I have made 0.32 available to everyone as part of this update while I continue working on 0.33.
Nice, i will check it oul later this week. :cool:

Alexandar04

Aug 5, 2017
Posted this on the Patreon too since I didn't see it in the changelog but what exactly is the rewrite? Is she like our childhood friend now or what?

Also Bella have you ever considered trying to publish/sell your completed game on DLsite Adult English? They don't give a F-ing fuck about any fetish o_O

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Patreon destroys from time to time all my games that i like. I hate this. The message from Belle was the final for me. My barrel full of water drops over. I quit yesterday all my donations and delete the account.
Im not in the mood to give Patreon anymore. We talk from "games" with no real charakters, and Patreon destroys with the stupid incest rules any games. Its like we talk over Barbie dolls and anything about incest. That all is surreal and it sucks.
Other story, other charakter is shit for me. I love the Basic Idea from any creator and need no cut gameplay.
The last Version for me is now 0.32 Long life The Princess in the old basic form. Not censored from the Patreon priests.
Have you considered supporting me on SubscribeStar instead? The link is in my signature, as well as the main menu in the game itself.

Also Bella have you ever considered trying to publish/sell your completed game on DLsite Adult English? They don't give a F-ing fuck about any fetish o_O
I don't need the stress of publishing on yet another platform while I'm developing the game.

Reactions: Dragon59

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Belle
Its nice to see you are still updating older scenes instead of only focussing on the endgame...but can you please close the open holes?
Like the advanced training with nell (wink over the peeping girl), the missing spells (like deep sleep...dunno how/if it works for others, but even with maxed out stats i always have a knife on my throat if i try anything in the tent at night), more scenes for FQ sextraining and other "not aviable in this version" stuff. Well, since i refuse to bring nell to the queen until i have seen all of her town-content i am stuck since multiple versions. I really wish to go on, but aside from changes to old scenes and the red "start endgame" option i found no new content since crones past time story and leanne leaving. So its safe to assume it wont go on without bringing nell to FQ...and i cannot do that until i've done all of her (planned) content before locking me out of it.

Reactions: Zenithtb
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes