Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Also having troubles here. I've tried every possible choice available to take and it all leads to bad ends, which makes me think that it's something that I had to do before the endgame.
maybe you need to get all the events in the walkthrough (callie threesome, etc). But one thing for sure, before you start the endgame you need to go to samarra's tent and then talk to her about nell become the new fairy queen.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Long Live the Princess [v0.33.0] [Belle]

Original size: 900 MB

Compressed size: 288 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
So, the autor still hates lesbians?, such a good game with that one stain... the worst part is that is not avoidiable at all, an apparently is still going, ffs...

Anyway, probably going to try the game until the sleep sex update, and more free roam options, not interested on the main plot, the sandbox is good and can be better.

• Angry
Reactions: Orlu and Warboss

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
So, the autor still hates lesbians?, such a good game with that one stain... the worst part is that is not avoidiable at all, an apparently is still going, ffs...

Anyway, probably going to try the game until the sleep sex update, and more free roam options, not interested on the main plot, the sandbox is good and can be better.
Any tips for reaching good ending ??

Reactions: vmaks

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Bloody hell, feel like this should be called Choice Teasing the Game. Granted, going up to a woman and slapping her arse not the best choice, but if you're going to put that choice there, at least let me select it. ;) :LOL::LOL: Couldn't resist, but in all seriousness, does look like an interesting game. Thank you.

FabledMaster

Jan 7, 2019
I took a break from this game after Patron made Belle change Evelyn. So sorry if this has already been asked but, Who is Evelyn now? Did they keep her as your sister in the Subscribe star version?

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I looked into it and tested it. I can confirm that it is true.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks man for the tip!
Wait a minute, I was Primrose's boyfriend, uncovered her dark secret but the only spell she knows is the one she casts on MC...which again leads to the bad ending...? There must be another element I missed.

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
I took a break from this game after Patron made Belle change Evelyn. So sorry if this has already been asked but, Who is Evelyn now? Did they keep her as your sister in the Subscribe star version?
Evelyn will be normal sister, not having incest sene or romance in patreon version i guess

Reactions: FabledMaster

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Paapi u need change sexuallity thresome with Carrie and Sister u got it after u see the Nun and Carrie
Don´t remember the day though

Reactions: Paapi
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes