bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Long Live the Princess version 0.33.0 is now available for download on and .

The hour has finally arrived, and your ultimate confrontation with Selena is upon you. The stakes are enormous, and you have no real plan of action. How could you possibly prevail under such circumstances?

As you know, this update took a while to create, but it's done now. Version 0.33 covers all of the main storyline's climax and resolves most of the remaining plot points. A word of warning, however: This update ends rather abruptly after the climax. You will have to wait until 0.34 to get the epilogue and conclude the final few mysteries.

Since I get many questions about this, 0.34 won't be the final version of LLtP. It just resolves the main story. There is still a lot of content to come.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.33.0 - Endgame Part 3:
  • The endgame climax: Added the final confrontation with Selena.
  • One new sex scene.
  • Major animation and visual improvements to Primrose's boobjob scene.
  • The wilderness map has received a facelift. (Thanks to dango)
  • The save/load screen now shows page numbers above 9. (Thanks to Pendrag)
  • If Evelyn had left town, the endgame content in 0.32 would act as if she hadn't. This has been fixed.
  • Patched in a clue you should have received earlier if you found a certain inventory item in 0.32. Fixes existing saves.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.
Thank you Belle for this release, I was actually going to ask you if it was almost done, but you've answered before I even asked ;) Thanks again

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Since I get many questions about this, 0.34 won't be the final version of LLtP. It just resolves the main story. There is still a lot of content to come.
I'm really happy to read this, these latest updates i was really sad to think that this amazing game was ending... I really hope that after the ending comes a Chapter 2, we need more belle in your lives.

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Long Live the Princess version 0.33.0 is now available for download on and .

The hour has finally arrived, and your ultimate confrontation with Selena is upon you. The stakes are enormous, and you have no real plan of action. How could you possibly prevail under such circumstances?

As you know, this update took a while to create, but it's done now. Version 0.33 covers all of the main storyline's climax and resolves most of the remaining plot points. A word of warning, however: This update ends rather abruptly after the climax. You will have to wait until 0.34 to get the epilogue and conclude the final few mysteries.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.33.0 - Endgame Part 3:
  • The endgame climax: Added the final confrontation with Selena.
  • One new sex scene.
  • Major animation and visual improvements to Primrose's boobjob scene.
  • The wilderness map has received a facelift. (Thanks to dango)
  • The save/load screen now shows page numbers above 9. (Thanks to Pendrag)
  • If Evelyn had left town, the endgame content in 0.32 would act as if she hadn't. This has been fixed.
  • Patched in a clue you should have received earlier if you found a certain inventory item in 0.32. Fixes existing saves.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.
At least,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now just wait for android version in here :3 since im not in your patreon and SubcribeStar

Keep up the awesome work Belle (y)

Oh, where i can found Dance of Nature without sound premiumbeat.com in every the middle of music? It's annoying :LOL:

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live the Princess v0.33.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
At least, lets turn Selena to be good Selena again..

Now just wait for android version in here :3 since im not in your patreon and SubcribeStar

Keep up the awesome work Belle (y)

Oh, where i can found Dance of Nature without sound premiumbeat.com in every the middle of music? It's annoying :LOL:
Ehh... That's a really big spoiler

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes