Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'll say this right now: I'm really looking forward to working on 0.34. That version should be so much fun to develop, unlike 0.33.

Still chipping away at 0.33, btw. It's all about playtesting at this stage, making sure every line of dialogue fits, that there is no missing information (you have no idea how easy it is to be unaware that crucial information only exists in your own head when writing something like this, leaving players dumbfounded), that transitions and music flow smoothly, that there are no bugs, and so on. 0.33 is fully playable from beginning to end right now, and there's very little left to tweak.

Sep 22, 2019
Long time since i played, so can we already meet the princess? Also i can't see a harem tag so there we will be no harem ending? (not complaining just wanna know)
and just out of curiosity can we bang the old witch? Just curiosity... ;)

Reactions: Default123x

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Long time since i played, so can we already meet the princess? Also i can't see a harem tag so there we will be no harem ending? (not complaining just wanna know)
and just out of curiosity can we bang the old witch? Just curiosity... ;)
yes mc meets princess and yes mc can fuck old hag but be prepared for surprise (nice not bad). can't reveal much more w/o spoilers.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
That version should be so much fun to develop, unlike 0.33.
Damn. Well, at least I can't imagine that the playtesting bit is all too unpleasant to work on, boring at worst, so hopefully you're past the bad bits now.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Damn. Well, at least I can't imagine that the playtesting bit is all too unpleasant to work on, boring at worst, so hopefully you're past the bad bits now.
Yeah, the bad bits are over. Apart from proofreading, 0.33 is basically done at this point. What remains is mostly just fixing issues from 0.32.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
so I haven't played this since 0.29 is there any new scenes for Leanen Sidhe since then. After she left to fix herself I mean
Sorry to disappoint you, but the Leanan Sídhe content is done. She's just a minor character in this story. She'll make an appearance in the epilogue, but don't expect much there.

Edit: Having said that, her short epilogue will really bring her story together. I'm very pleased with how I'm wrapping things up for her. As with the overall story, expect things to be bittersweet.

Last edited:

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Long Live the Princess version 0.33.0 is now available for download on and .

The hour has finally arrived, and your ultimate confrontation with Selena is upon you. The stakes are enormous, and you have no real plan of action. How could you possibly prevail under such circumstances?

As you know, this update took a while to create, but it's done now. Version 0.33 covers all of the main storyline's climax and resolves most of the remaining plot points. A word of warning, however: This update ends rather abruptly after the climax. You will have to wait until 0.34 to get the epilogue and conclude the final few mysteries.

Since I get many questions about this, 0.34 won't be the final version of LLtP. It just resolves the main story. There is still a lot of content to come.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.33.0 - Endgame Part 3:
  • The endgame climax: Added the final confrontation with Selena.
  • One new sex scene.
  • Major animation and visual improvements to Primrose's boobjob scene.
  • The wilderness map has received a facelift. (Thanks to dango)
  • The save/load screen now shows page numbers above 9. (Thanks to Pendrag)
  • If Evelyn had left town, the endgame content in 0.32 would act as if she hadn't. This has been fixed.
  • Patched in a clue you should have received earlier if you found a certain inventory item in 0.32. Fixes existing saves.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes